Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

You Will Not Believe Your Eyes !

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 04:54 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Name of the colour is scary.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:02 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Flat black looks sick on most exotics, this one is no exception!

Old 09-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
Don't really like it either. Plus but I've got the feeling that pretty soon flat black is going to be sooo passé. I'll take my LP640 vert in Balloon White please, kudos for the 6speed though.
^^^ Nice Choice , delivered this Roadster below in April ^^^

Yummy ~

Old 09-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The Name of the colour is scary.

^^^ Yes..I suppose it is ! ^^^

2 thesaurus results for: nemesis
Synonym Collection v1.1

Main Entry: nemesis
Part of Speech: noun
Synonyms: antagonist, avenger, bane, destruction, downfall, enemy, opponent, rival

Old 09-25-2008, 05:08 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
How hard is it to maintain that colour, in 2-3 years time the car has to be polished, detailed and things along those lines...will the finish loose its sheen ?

Old 09-25-2008, 05:09 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by STLMOTORSPORTS
^^^ Yes..I suppose it is ! ^^^

2 thesaurus results for: nemesis
Synonym Collection v1.1

Main Entry: nemesis
Part of Speech: noun
Synonyms: antagonist, avenger, bane, destruction, downfall, enemy, opponent, rival
I dont blame them for choosing such a name, it clearly describes that car in that colour very very well.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Those tops are so gay...

Old 09-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lager99
Those tops are so gay...
So true. I think once it's cleaned up, lowered down to it's regular height, and top taken off, I think it will look great. But you're right, that top takes so much away from the look of the car. Hopefully it will still be around in a few weeks when I'm back home in STL, but I won't cross my fingers!

Old 09-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by mkell
So true. I think once it's cleaned up, lowered down to it's regular height, and top taken off, I think it will look great. But you're right, that top takes so much away from the look of the car. Hopefully it will still be around in a few weeks when I'm back home in STL, but I won't cross my fingers!

^^^ For sure, nobody actually drives them with those nasty looking clip on tops installed, Lamborghini even places a "skull and cross bones" type speed warning on the header about driving under 90 MPH with it on !

...This menacing looking Murcie will look outrageous when Ghey top is taken off, ride height adjusted and it's all detailed ~ I just wanted to get the buzz going on it... to follow I promise !

Old 09-25-2008, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by lager99
Those tops are so gay...
^^^ Yup, should look like this car below !

But all Black and nasty lookin' though...

Quick Reply: You Will Not Believe Your Eyes !