Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

New Lamborghini Super sports car heading to Geneva ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Elion_Arro is an unknown quantity at this point
0-62mph in 6.9 seconds? Is that a typo, or does it really take twice as long as the Aventador to get to that speed?

Old 03-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
bigger resolution of the leak:

Old 03-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I know Geneva, hasn't started yet, and that this "new" lambo is in a Magazine preview, but is this confirmed to be the new concept that they were bring. This car isn;t anything I'd expect from Lamborghini.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
I know Geneva, hasn't started yet, and that this "new" lambo is in a Magazine preview, but is this confirmed to be the new concept that they were bring. This car isn;t anything I'd expect from Lamborghini.
The text of the picture says that it will be unveiled in Geneva.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I like to see that Lamborghini is very active on the special cars area, in less than five years we've two versions of the Reventon, the Sesto Elemento, the Aventador J and now this.

By the way, their last year's creation:

Lamborghini Aventador J Roadster Spotted in Marbella Spain

Last edited by Amzamus; 03-03-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Amzamus
If you take a close look at this photo you'll notice the windshields are different from the ones shown in Geneva and the rear view mirrors are the larger units taken from the regular Aventador ... probably for practicality ?

Old 03-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by lambocars
If you take a close look at this photo you'll notice the windshields are different from the ones shown in Geneva and the rear view mirrors are the larger units taken from the regular Aventador ... probably for practicality ?
Nice catch! It's obvious, but that indicates that the car is used at least a few times every month, wich is better than seeing it exposed in a garage forever.

Last edited by Amzamus; 03-03-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow! Amazing this car!

Old 03-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lambo88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Some more proof, VENENO ROSSA, VENENO BIANCO, VENENO VERDE, VENENO are all registrated as trade marks on the 22th of february by Lamborghini

OAMI-ONLINE - CTM-ONLINE - Detailed trade mark information

Old 03-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Elion_Arro
0-62mph in 6.9 seconds? Is that a typo, or does it really take twice as long as the Aventador to get to that speed?
Noticed the same thing. Must be a typo, or they are going for slowest hyper car on the market

Quick Reply: New Lamborghini Super sports car heading to Geneva ?