Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Atlanta Midnight Run - 2 x TTG, Aventador, Rainbow of Gallardos

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
awesome group of lambos! beautiful colors and pics!

Old 12-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice but smoked or blacked out tail lights just look awful!

Old 12-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
love the photo with all the cars together, very cute. kinda makes you wish you could have them all at once, and take a different color every day! (i still do not like gallardos in any way, for me G was the biggest disappointment ever (had one for a year) and i still think they should have made different mirrors for the A since they remind me too much of the G)

damn, i wish we had midnight "gatherings" like this here in Europe, people just dont do that here! it is just not part of the culture.
and of cource that A is beautiful. if you decide to slap on a TT kit, tell us how it goes, i might go for it as well.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I need to move to Atlanta. I'd be in photo heaven.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great cars and pics!! Is the Aventador owned by a TS member??

Old 12-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
CARTOON will become famous soon enoughCARTOON will become famous soon enoughCARTOON will become famous soon enoughCARTOON will become famous soon enoughCARTOON will become famous soon enoughCARTOON will become famous soon enoughCARTOON will become famous soon enough
Great pics!

Old 12-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Slayclops
Great cars and pics!! Is the Aventador owned by a TS member??
yup. What a great group of bulls! I need to make it to ATL for one of these runs

Old 12-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
like skittles !!
GREAT gathering & cool pics

Old 12-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MrEd You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys for all of the positive comments. Videos should be available shortly.

Old 12-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by quickie
love the photo with all the cars together, very cute. kinda makes you wish you could have them all at once, and take a different color every day! (i still do not like gallardos in any way, for me G was the biggest disappointment ever (had one for a year) and i still think they should have made different mirrors for the A since they remind me too much of the G)

damn, i wish we had midnight "gatherings" like this here in Europe, people just dont do that here! it is just not part of the culture.
and of cource that A is beautiful. if you decide to slap on a TT kit, tell us how it goes, i might go for it as well.
Well, we might be able to change that one day Quickie; I am seriously consider moving to the South of France (can't stand Canadian winters anymore lol). Either in Grasse or Eze. That way I would be closer to Monaco.

Quick Reply: Atlanta Midnight Run - 2 x TTG, Aventador, Rainbow of Gallardos