Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventador-hurac-n-murcielago-gallardo/)
-   -   Ronin vs Allanlambo on Track (https://teamspeed.com/forums/aventador-hurac-n-murcielago-gallardo/52198-ronin-vs-allanlambo-track.html)

Fuel&Fire 12-25-2010 10:29 AM

Marry christmas!

ljg 12-25-2010 10:35 AM

Ronin, it is clear that you do not normally track your car and drive "legally" all the time. Why don't you take the vbox he offered you to a flat straight nearby or on an airstrip and prove those numbers if you are so confident they are good? The proof is in the pudding, my friend, not timing of the shift points in your video. There is no reason to race for pink slips or burn Lambos for you to earn some real respect for your car's performance.

Just like no one believes a 1/4 mile time without a slip, it is very hard (cough. impossible) to believe a 0-125 in 5.2sec.

F430Spider 12-25-2010 10:42 AM

Bottom line is Alan going to accept or not?

STOPPIE 12-25-2010 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by F430Spider (Post 798941)
Bottom line is Alan going to accept or not?

This^^^

*note to self- go easy on Tequila before holidays LOL!!

Merry Christmas ya bastards!

the ronin 12-25-2010 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by ljg (Post 798937)
Ronin, it is clear that you do not normally track your car and drive "legally" all the time. Why don't you take the vbox he offered you to a flat straight nearby or on an airstrip and prove those numbers if you are so confident they are good? The proof is in the pudding, my friend, not timing of the shift points in your video. There is no reason to race for pink slips or burn Lambos for you to earn some real respect for your car's performance.

Just like no one believes a 1/4 mile time without a slip, it is very hard (cough. impossible) to believe a 0-125 in 5.2sec.

Why is it that no one can read what I said.. :shrug: Read my responce and point out my "claims"...

https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...6-300k-14.html

I'm not the one claiming kills or posting street races... Bring the Vbox to the track and we can all see the results..... After all Allan Kills All said he has watches that cost more than my car I don't know why he just didn't use one to time the shift points...:hilarious:

Here's the original video taken buy a Porsche guy I met at the lookout...

YouTube - svronin lotus topanga 12 20 09.MOV

Now everyone get a stopwatch and time it yourself....Better yet come to the track and see what a 20K pice of crap bastard Lotus can do to a $300,000.00 Lambo

If I wanted a dragster I'd buy a Honda Civic and pull high 8"s without tryin on the track..:whistle:

jox 12-25-2010 11:18 AM

Okay, let's just see if I've understood this correctly:

1. Ronin claims his car does XYZ in a straight line
2. Allan disagrees
3. Ronin's spell check in Word expires
4. Allan offers a Vbox to verify claims
5. Ronin challenges Allan to a race that didn't have anything to do with original claim
6. ???
7. Profit?

ljg 12-25-2010 11:19 AM

Basically right, Jox.

Ronin -- Timing a video from outside of the car is useless with regard to speed/acceleration determination. First of all, you are rolling, and second we have no idea how fast you went. This video tells us nothing, regardless whether or not you use the counter on the bottom or a 100k patek to figure that out.

ShutterSpeed 12-25-2010 11:29 AM

9 pages of fail. Why in the hell would you wanna burn a car? You guys have issues.

PatrickHenry 12-25-2010 12:04 PM

is there anything going on here?

burning a lambo means you have money to burn.

saying you have money to burn means nothing.

i say the loser writes a check to the women shelter in their town or gives them their car?

party on Christmas people!

Control It 12-25-2010 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by the ronin (Post 798284)
This guy needs a dose of reality and it's time someone puts him in his place....

The same can be said of you.

I'm not sure why I agreed to let this thread run on, one of the basic fundamental rules here is not to personally attack another member. And we are not about to break them for someone who comes here primarily to talk trash and make drama.

Thread closed. Happy Holidays to all.