Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

'12 Panamera Turbo - Highly Optioned

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joeyg You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
We have a store next to Pete's... happy to report I've never seen this car dirty, and I see it quite often. Another meticulous PCJR car will be passed on to a lucky new owner.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
pcjr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Joeyg
We have a store next to Pete's... happy to report I've never seen this car dirty, and I see it quite often. Another meticulous PCJR car will be passed on to a lucky new owner.
Hey Joe,

Thanks for the !!
You know me all to well!

Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats on the sale! Lucky new owner.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Unfortunately looks like it is getting traded in on Monday
Nobody stepped up!

Old 09-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Trading it in? Ouch that is gong to hurt. These days dealers seem to use Cartrader.com and basically get some off the wall auction value. Hoping for the best in your trade.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Panamera is was traded today.

FYI - Trade was $125k

Old 09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
What's cartrader.com? Doesn't even look like a legit site when I checked it out.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
It's a site that dealers use only. They have to be members. They say it takes the guessing game out of valuing a car by getting three quotes based on your VIN # and a similar car based on car auctions. Based on my experience dealers will only give you what auctions are paying for cars. Where I deal is on their priced car. A friend bought a new BMW 6 series coupe and got it for $1500 over dealer invoice plus his trade on a 2010 E350. Didn't asked what they gave him for the E. But he has the BMW now so it must have worked out for him.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
I know a bunch of car dealer guys and they all say auction values is what they use to value trades. Unless its something unique and then maybe they will bend a little. Also depends on the dealership. Trading a 911 to a nissan dealership isnt going to be as profitable as it would to a porsche dealer.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Trading it in? Ouch that is gong to hurt. These days dealers seem to use Cartrader.com and basically get some off the wall auction value. Hoping for the best in your trade.
Manheim auction numbers are used a lot over here. There was a $5K
difference though between two local dealers...made it an obvious choice.