Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS 2011 GT3 RS 4.0 PTS Orange

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 08:51 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
lost for words...

what some people go through to finally get their PTS 4.0 ...

Old 04-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
GRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Wow, it really feels like you only had it a month

Make Cort buy it, I think you know who I'm talking about
Haha funny thing is I was texting him about it. He's trying to be cheap on me

Old 04-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, he was emailing me asking if he should get it. I told him to buy it, but he has car ADD as well so he won't keep it long either. Then maybe I can pick it up by then

Old 04-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GRahal09
Yes I did, just looking for something to daily drive. I find myself going to the CGT all the time, and I dont use the 4.0 enough. I am looking at lots of things, but of course selling this is first!
I get that...maybe a Turbo solves this issue..GLWS gorgeous special car.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pmpsch
thought u wanted to buy mine
I'd sell my GT2 for your 4.0

Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
McJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the roughMcJerkins is a jewel in the rough
God, I absolutely love this car. I don't even like an orange Lamborghini, so that says a lot. lol GLWS

Old 04-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
GTR boy is on a distinguished roadGTR boy is on a distinguished roadGTR boy is on a distinguished roadGTR boy is on a distinguished road
how long do you think you will keep the CGT?
i put on 1k miles on mine in a couple of months lol (most wont do that in a year)

Old 04-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GLWS! Amazing 4.0, hopefully you'll replace it with something more spectacular.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond reputeTRAKCAR has a reputation beyond repute
Mike, seize the moment. Do it.

I really, really want.

What would a dealer want in order to take a like new '10RS with 18K gentle miles, bolt over some mild mods, do the paperwork and refinance the whole thing for say 96 months near interest free?

All you guys take good care of it, in about 5 or 10 ADD owners I will have saved enough pennies..

Old 04-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought you didn't have the twin turbo 458 for very long, and now this. Def. crazy that you drive the CGT as a daily driver too.

Def. living the dream though; can't wait to see what's next.

Best of luck with the next race too!

Quick Reply: FS 2011 GT3 RS 4.0 PTS Orange