Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2002 Porsche 996 GT2

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
bump for pics

Old 10-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Revving video sound clip and this thing sells. Exhaust is one of the best i've ever heard on a P-Car.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by bmoores
Revving video sound clip and this thing sells. Exhaust is one of the best i've ever heard on a P-Car.
Thanks Ben. It has a one off Switzer exhaust. I personally think it is the perfect 996 exhaust.

Old 10-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Price adjustment.

$85,000.00

Old 11-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
New Price

$79,000.00
w/ HRE 542R wheels.

**Final price drop. If I can't give it away at $79k, I'll gladly keep it.**

Last edited by AtomicZ; 11-04-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
If you're only selling it because you're out of garage space, I'll gladly store it for you. Just leave me the keys in case I have to move it if there's a fire or something.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
If you're only selling it because you're out of garage space, I'll gladly store it for you. Just leave me the keys in case I have to move it if there's a fire or something.
Mighty nice of you.

Old 11-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
sick sick ride.. glws!

Old 11-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
With all the big hitters here, it's shocking that nobody has bought (stolen) this yet.

If I buy it, my wife will kill me in my sleep - no doubt.

So, do me a personal favor: BUY THIS!

Old 11-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Will you accept payments over the next 30 years?

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Porsche 996 GT2