Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: Porsche 996 GT2

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
And you hit 20 posts; awesome. Opening this one back up.

Old 06-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
thank you !

Old 06-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
Accepting trades on GT3

Old 06-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
Sorry didn't get that.
the JC is a member here who has a lust for a 997 gt3.

I say he trashes that idea and grabs your car.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
woah, I can't believe these cars are so cheap now. I have no clue what I would even do with it and I'm tempted at that price. If I didn't have a baby I'd be all over it.

Old 06-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Craigger
the JC is a member here who has a lust for a 997 gt3.

I say he trashes that idea and grabs your car.
gotcha !!

Old 06-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bump

Old 06-18-2011, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
As awesome as this car looks, I need something to replace my M3 as a daily/track car. GT3 is the right car for me.

I will email this thread to a friend of mine who might be interested.

Old 06-19-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
thank you. This car in the actual configuration shouldn't be a daily, but is one of the fastest street cars around.
GT3 should be the right car, do yourself a favor and buy the 3.8, yes they are that good, and the difference is worth it.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
thank you. This car in the actual configuration shouldn't be a daily, but is one of the fastest street cars around.
GT3 should be the right car, do yourself a favor and buy the 3.8, yes they are that good, and the difference is worth it.
As much as I love the looks of the 3.6, I've come to understand that the 3.8 is a vastly superior car. The suspension is so much better sorted!

GLWS of this beast!

Quick Reply: FS: Porsche 996 GT2