Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Automobiles (https://teamspeed.com/forums/automobiles/)
-   -   Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for TeamSpeed Members (https://teamspeed.com/forums/automobiles/23528-intercity-lines-discounted-shipping-rates-teamspeed-members.html)

Intercity 05-20-2009 12:33 PM

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for TeamSpeed Members

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 113772

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for TeamSpeed Members

Hello All,

With the economy down, our owner Dave Wilson, is offering to discount the cost to ship cars in an effort to "STIMULATE THE ECONOMY".

Intercity Lines is offering discounts on all shipments to most any point in the United States. We provide enclosed, door-to-door service utilizing lift-gates for pick up and delivery.

For shipping quotes please feel free to call us at (800) 221-3936 or email: jim@intercitylines.com, jeff@intercitylines.com or mike@intercitylines.com. Please check us out on the web at intercitylines.com

Thanks,
Jim
jim@intercitylines.com

Intercity Lines provides the highest standard of safety and security in the enclosed automobile transport industry. Whether you're a dealer, manufacturer or individual, we offer the most technologically advanced service available for your car's journey—door-to-door (some restrictions apply) , coast-to-coast.

Our attention to detail begins even before the loading procedure! Seat covers and floor mats are placed in your vehicle to keep the interior clean. Then, using our 10,000-pound hydraulic lift gate, your car is level loaded onto the enclosed auto transporter. Level loading prevents strain on the car's drive train and suspension system, and it also allows for safe loading of a vehicle with low ground clearance.

Once your automobile is on board, all four wheels are secured with nylon wheel tie-downs. The entire car is then covered with two layers—one cloth and one plastic—for additional protection. These steps ensure that your automobile arrives in exactly the same condition as before it was shipped. While in transport, your vehicle is tracked by our on-board Qualcomm Omnitrac Satellite Tracking System, so we know exactly where it's located at any given time. And, of course, your car is fully insured for the journey.

Barrister 05-20-2009 12:47 PM

Looks like a great deal! Nice to have you aboard! Sticky!

DJ 05-20-2009 12:58 PM

Thanks so much for being party of the TEAM Dave and crew!

roccoman 05-24-2009 08:08 PM

Sounds great! always had great service from you guys in the past! will def. have to give you a call next time I need to get something moved!

skitelluride531 05-25-2009 12:06 AM

Nice! Intercity Lines is great. Shipped my MINI from Texas to Boston with them.

Khalil 07-01-2009 01:32 AM

Any service available to Canada?

Intercity 07-01-2009 09:48 AM

Khalil,

Thanks for the follow up. We can drop at a border location, but we do not go into Canada. Please let us know if we can help you out.

Thanks,
Jim

Mpowerful 07-01-2009 11:51 AM

I used intercity when I bought my ///M6, they are the best in the business, so glad they are now on TS which means good rates for us all ! :)

Intercity 01-28-2010 11:39 AM

Call us for all your transport needs guys!

STLG 01-28-2010 04:30 PM

St. Louis to Cali?