Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

1997 Land Rover Defender 90

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Better than anything I could have come up with! rep!!!
I can't believe that's new to you, slacking a little on the Top Gear eh?

Old 01-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
I can't believe that's new to you, slacking a little on the Top Gear eh?

I know!!! I've never seen it before!!! What season and episode is it from?

Old 01-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
I know!!! I've never seen it before!!! What season and episode is it from?
I'm guessing season 5, but I'll have a look in my TG collection (I've got all the seasons woohooo ).

Old 01-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh...rep for 4Wheels...enjoyed a glass of juice while watching the video...well done!!!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I'm guessing season 5, but I'll have a look in my TG collection (I've got all the seasons woohooo ).
[top gear geek alert]
I have seasons 3 to 12 and can't remember ever watching that bit. Pretty sure it's not season 5 as I checked it the other day for the 612 to Verbier race ...
[/top gear geek alert]

Old 01-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
[top gear geek alert]
I have seasons 3 to 12 and can't remember ever watching that bit. Pretty sure it's not season 5 as I checked it the other day for the 612 to Verbier race ...
[/top gear geek alert]
You are correct. Whenever I look for a particular TG part I usually end up watching for hours all the great stuff I stumble upon and then I realise that I've forgotten what I originally was looking for...

This is starting to get intruiging though; I'm 99% sure it's not from the newer seasons (6 and onwards) but so far I've quickly worked my way through 2,3,4 and can't find it...

Old 01-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
It must have been uploaded late 2006 ...
TechEBlog » Top Gear: Land Rover Defender
Classic Top Gear: Hammond on the Greatness of the Land Rover

But it must have aired way earlier ... late 2006 is season 8!

Old 01-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
This is absolutely maddening; I spent the last 2 hours trying to find a trace of Top Gear's Greatest Car Of All Time election (which it won) and it's impossible to find anything. Ford has taken down the official press statement (obviously lol), BBC has removed it from their website, I can't find anything in wikipedia and Google is just about useless as well.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:27 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Good luck with the sale... I had a 97SW D90 (white) that I got with 2000 miles and for $38K and I got $36K trade in a few years ago with 64K miles...

Unlike most, I actually beat this truck... I had an OME susp, ECR driveline, ARB lockers, ARB bar, winch etc... It had a number of small dents in it when I traded it in... it was unstoppable off road.

Copley Motorcars: Information - Who We Are - Home
these guys will buy the car if you have a hard time selling it... very nice folks... this is where mine went after I traded it in locally

Good Luck -- great looking rig!

Old 01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
This is absolutely maddening; I spent the last 2 hours trying to find a trace of Top Gear's Greatest Car Of All Time election (which it won) and it's impossible to find anything. Ford has taken down the official press statement (obviously lol), BBC has removed it from their website, I can't find anything in wikipedia and Google is just about useless as well.
Let's stop hi-jacking this thread ...
Sending ya a PM.

Quick Reply: 1997 Land Rover Defender 90