Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

The Lagonda Time Capsule

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 10:31 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Post The Lagonda Time Capsule

The Lagonda Time Capsule

Hello,

Today my Uncle received his long life target a car that has always been in his bucket list since it was in production and now is the time he can finally cross this car out of the list. My uncle who is in his 50's is a huge car fanatic he likes mostly classic but appreciates the modern cars as well.

Mid 80's he completed undergraduates studies in Switzerland and when he had time he used to always pass by the Aston Martin dealer whenever in reach and just sits there looking at the Lagonda's and coupe's in stock.

Years later of working hard and waiting for the right car to appear he can now rest assured he has one of the cleanest and most desirable Lagonda's out there.

This Lagonda is a 1989 model and one of the last 12 cars to come out of the production line, basically a MK3 model you can tell by the headlights and interior. The car looks and smells like new, best metaphor to describe sitting in one is like being to an Aston Martin showroom in the 80's.

Even better it is a one owner car owned by a gentleman in Norway who is the Aston Martin dealer, the car was meticulously looked after and now handed to my uncle. I spoke to my uncle after seeing the car in person and told him, it's like someone bought a car for you when your young and looked after it until you grew older and purchased it from him. Unfortunately my uncle is in Japan right now and haven't even seen the car.

I'll let the pictures do the talking, it's currently the gem in the collection.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:44 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Mo! Congrats to your Uncle!

Old 12-03-2012, 10:46 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Awesome Mo! Congrats to your Uncle!
Thanks Buddy, you don't know how relieved he is now knowing that this gem is currently resting in his garage.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I'll bet! How are you enjoying the cobra?

Old 12-03-2012, 10:50 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by DJ
I'll bet! How are you enjoying the cobra?
Still hasn't left the states, I purchased it in October and waiting for it to be put in a container should leave America in 2-3 days and takes 2-3 months to arrive here .

My Cobra's ex-owner is a Movie Star, his latest movie is Hunter Games. It's a Arctic Silver/Black stripes, matte black exhaust, matte black roll bar and black wheels.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 12-03-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet pick up.

Would that be Hunger Games? Or did you mean Hunter?

Old 12-03-2012, 11:05 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
Sweet pick up.

Would that be Hunger Games? Or did you mean Hunter?
sorry hunger games

Old 12-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool!!

I just saw that it was a Factory Five cobra. I love FF kits

Old 12-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
What a wonderful and divisive automobile. Please post more pictures soon.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:04 PM
AMGFanatic
^ Thanks guy, just wanted to share my excitement with you.

Quick Reply: The Lagonda Time Capsule