Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin V12 Zagato V.I.P Unveil at Kuwait Concours.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 01:49 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Martin V12 Zagato V.I.P Unveil at Kuwait Concours.

I just got back from the launch of the V12 Zagato, The Chief Commercial Officer was there to give a speech about the history of Aston Martin and the 50 year collaboration between the House of Zagato and Aston Martin.

The car is finished in a metallic red that shows off the lines nicely and the car sounds like a race car, much louder than the other V12's from Aston Martin.

There are going to be 150 cars produced worldwide and the car takes around 2,000 hours to produce. The car is a fully bespoke creation of fine materials such as Carbon Fiber, Aluminum and the finest of leathers.

Tomorrow it will be placed with other fine cars at the Concours D'Eleganza as well as the DB4 GT Zagato (19 in production only).

I'll let the photo's do the talking.

Attached Images       
Old 02-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
empty tables much?

Really not feeling the rear end of this car, looks TVRish

Old 02-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah there seem to be plenty of empty tables :P i like the car but not digging the spoiler

Old 02-14-2012, 03:07 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
There are many people late due to the roads being blocked an aftermath of a huge accident, the ambulance and police cars arrived; the guests are late due to that. I left early, a friend of mine stayed during the entire event and by the end it became very crowded.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 02-14-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
I like the quirky look, but I'd take a vantage over this

Old 02-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
It would look so much better without the spoiler

Old 02-14-2012, 10:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the post Mo!

Old 02-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
looks good but not 600K good

Old 02-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cc8s is on a distinguished roadcc8s is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lumma
looks good but not 600K good
Well said.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
It's bigger than I expected. I like it

Quick Reply: Aston Martin V12 Zagato V.I.P Unveil at Kuwait Concours.