Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Lotus Evora Type 124

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Lotus Evora Type 124

Do want.

They've tuned the Camry engine (lol) to 400 hp, and given it a new 6-speed sequential. In addition, they've chopped 440 lbs off of what was already a fairly light car. Now down to 2600! It's designed to FIA Racing specs, and apparently will be available starting next year....

...Anybody know the price???

Old 09-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. That looks incredible, and would be an absolute blast to drive!

Old 09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
Here are a couple of vids from what I believe is the newest version of this car. The pic the OP posted are really quite old (2 years).

Teaser video: YouTube - LOTUS FIA GT4 Nürburgring Teaser 2010

Full video: YouTube - LOTUS FIA GT4 - NURBURGRING MOVIE

Old 09-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
I believe the green one's the old one... I could be wrong.
But according to the article I read, the green was the first prototype.
Either way, it's a sick car.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I love the all business interior. That's gotta be a hoot to drive. There are tuning packages out for that engine that I've seen that get it up to 4.0L and about 650 bhp.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
The front end looks like a cartoon character smiling