Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

AMV8 & Rover photoshoot - on Forgiato's

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold
AMV8 & Rover photoshoot - on Forgiato's

Hi all,

A couple weeks back I was asked by a friend of mine if I'd be able to take some shots of his three cars and of course, I said yes

His 3 cars are :
2007 Aston Martin AMV8 Vantage Roadster
2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged (Black)
2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged (White)

Now in Australia, it's very different compared to the US! It's very rare to see a set of custom rims a Range Rover let alone an Aston! It's just unheard of down here. Whether it be the high prices, people's style or if they flat out can't be bothered. So in saying that, it's refreshing and bloody awesome to see someone with actual style and the mentality of a baller in Perth!!

Forgiato wheels are a personal favourite of mine, so this was perfect for me!

The Aston Martin is on Forgiato Vizzo's. 19" on the front/20" on the rear. The wheels a satin finish and look at home on the car!

The black RR is his wife's car and sit atop of 22" wheels. Now I'm not sure want kind they are, however as soon as I do I'll update.

The white RR is his DD and is sitting on 24" Forgiato Vizzo wheels, also in a satin finish to match the Aston! This car is one of, if not the best looking RR in Australia! In person it looks SO clean and was a nice car to drive!

Driving on the way to a section of the shoot, we had the Aston and white Rover behind each other and the looks on people's faces was priceless - :O....

Now I think that's enough words, I'll let the pics doing the talking!

Any feedback you have will be appreciated

Cheers,
Josh

Last edited by CoconutPhotography; 12-05-2009 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold

Once again,
Cheers
Josh Stowers

Last edited by CoconutPhotography; 12-05-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:52 AM
Banned
m5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these partsm5love is infamous around these parts
Wow! Awesome shots. That white RRS is looking BALLAR!

Old 12-05-2009, 10:44 AM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Gorgeous shots, gorgeous house, horrible wheel selection, IMHO.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:58 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jim
Gorgeous shots, gorgeous house, horrible wheel selection, IMHO.
I agree with you.

Old 12-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pictures. Rep!

Old 12-06-2009, 01:32 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
I'm not a fan of the rims, but the white Rover looks completely bad ass. The Aston is also stunning as well. Great photos and welcome to the team!

Old 12-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
htran16 is an unknown quantity at this point
the white Rover looks great. not feeling the wheels on the aston though...those style belong on big body cars or SUVs. your house is absolutely gorgeous also. i love your driveway...cant imagine what the inside looks like.

Old 12-23-2009, 10:39 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Like others have said, great pics and gorgeous house!

Since you're new, let me introduce myself. I'm ATL and I'm the resident ugly wheel expert. Those are ugly wheels, especially on the white RRS. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ATL
Like others have said, great pics and gorgeous house!

Since you're new, let me introduce myself. I'm ATL and I'm the resident ugly wheel expert. Those are ugly wheels, especially on the white RRS. Trust me, I'm an expert.
I can vouch for ATL's statement above!

Quick Reply: AMV8 & Rover photoshoot - on Forgiato's