Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Official V12 Vantage Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bronto
Looking very good Mike!

Were you planning on taking delivery of the MP4 this summer? I thought I read about that in some thread.
Thanks Bronto. The MP4-12 will be next year's story. I moved my order slot up until I actually have space to park it. Had quite a few hiccups with the building process of the new pad, but everything is fine now - just with a postponed completion date

Old 06-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by IIVVX
best car aston currently makes by a mile.

great thread idea, i would like to see them in some more unusual colors, always see black/silver/white
Since it is an Aston most people that drive them are Gentleman among Men. Therefore they are specific in their choice for the Aston and making it appear as Gentlemanly as possible. Leaving the obvious choices as Black, Grey/Gunmetal, White, Silver.

Of those I would go for the dark Gunmetal. (the color of the carbon in the hood, helping it blend in) Tint the taillights red (like the old standard Vantage).

All black interior, light grey or red stitching. Nice audio and Nav.

No single trip less than 500 miles could be taken in anything better.

To copy from the first page.

Originally Posted by minirup
I am going to have to make a little cart for my chin as it drags around on the ground.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Orange Twist

Attached Images  
Old 06-12-2011, 11:12 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Now this is a thread!

Old 06-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Saw my first one in person yesterday, gorgeous black one. What an incredible noise that V12 makes

Old 06-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniRup
Repost, but higher res, in case somebody wants it for a wallpaper or something.

Absolute best looking Aston Martin I have ever seen, hands down no questions asked.

I suddenly have a new found obsession for this car. Everything about it is just perfect. The engine the look, the manufacture, the color, the transmission, the styling, everything. I'm in love!