Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

First Drive: Mercedes C63 AMG Coupé Black Series - California screaming

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 02:13 PM
jph
Teamspeed Junior Member
jph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant future
Looks bl**dy lovely, one of the few cars with a 3 pointed star on the bonnet that would tempt me away from the blue and white roundall.

Sent from my MB860 using Teamspeed

Old 11-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks great but I like it without the Track Package. IMO it ruins the rear.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Car looks hot!

Old 11-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
never have i desired a merc so baad

Old 11-19-2011, 02:54 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I was absolutely fanatical when I first saw it. Then I saw it in person and realized the majority of the vents are purely cosmetic and don't serve any function for venting or cooling... That killed it a little bit for me.

Last edited by 65°V12; 11-19-2011 at 02:55 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Is Benz back????

Old 11-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Jaw dropping.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jdstyle is on a distinguished roadJdstyle is on a distinguished roadJdstyle is on a distinguished road
I love this car but whos gonna be dropping 100k+ for a C class ?

Old 11-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
wtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond reputewtdoom has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jdstyle
I love this car but whos gonna be dropping 100k+ for a C class ?
Me . Bought the CLK when that came out and it is as much fun as can be had in a car .
Im sure this will be better , Black series cars are absolutely genius .

Old 11-19-2011, 01:53 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wtdoom
Me . Bought the CLK when that came out and it is as much fun as can be had in a car .
Im sure this will be better , Black series cars are absolutely genius .
Going to be Black Series collector, you need just the SLK55 BS and the SL65 BS for the full collection.

Quick Reply: First Drive: Mercedes C63 AMG Coupé Black Series - California screaming