Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

MY SL65 AMG Black Series!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, that car is crazy sickkkkkkkkk.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Banned
AMG_Black has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Originally Posted by ATL
CONGRATS! I knew you were legit too. Anyway, please do post more pics (and video). Are you the first in LA to get one?
I'm the first to have it in my garage because I was the first to place an order on it. Some others 'may' have it by now but I'm pretty sure they are still all at dealerships. Mine was delivered straight to my house on a flatbed.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
congrats!

Old 02-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
very nice! SL is one of the nicest designs

Old 02-20-2009, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
The heartiest of congratulations on your

P.S. Please post a proper photoshoot of all your AMGs whenever possible!

Old 02-20-2009, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on that beautiful car! Did you order the basic seats of a SL instead of the cf-racing cups?

Old 02-20-2009, 03:39 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Never really liked the car but it's growing on me! Enjoy in best of health!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
thats one mean looking car.

how does the garage thing work? you can't park it at the house so you have off site place?

Old 02-20-2009, 09:35 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Jetset
Congrats on that beautiful car! Did you order the basic seats of a SL instead of the cf-racing cups?
Unfortunately I didn't get to choose because all US models come with the luxury sports seats. Only the european version comes with the racing buckets.

Old 02-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
thats one mean looking car.

how does the garage thing work? you can't park it at the house so you have off site place?
No, I have a garage in the back of my house which I access through the alley. All the streets in my area have an allow going through each block, and some of the houses have garages which have access through the back. Since the car is too low to make it up the driveway, I have to take it through the back and park it in the garage. Same goes with the ferrari. I'll put up pics of the car in the garage soon.

Quick Reply: MY SL65 AMG Black Series!!!