Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

iOS 7 thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
iOS 7 thoughts?

I know it's early, being that the new iOS was just released today. I wanted to see what other iPhone and iPad users think of the new software. After only using it for a few hours, I think that I have mixed emotions. What do you guys think?

Old 09-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Installed it 2 hours again. Initially i didn't liked it, but now it's starting to grow on me.
iOS6 was more intuitive, at least this is my opinion.
iOS7 it's more nerd-style, but i like it.

All in all i feel it as a progress.

Old 09-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
I agree with you about iOS6. I think that may be just because the interface basically stayed exactly the same from when the first iPhone was released. I think it will grow on me after a few weeks. One thing that is driving me nuts is that there isn't the option to "decline" calls anymore. Maybe I missed something.. Also, initially I think the new icons are a bit cheesy looking?

Old 09-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Agree.... Its growing....

Old 09-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura about
Walt Mossberg did a good summary on Wall Street Journal today - overall he gave it a thumbs up .. for me - I hope the finger print scanner takes off - I just can't remember all these darn passwords ...

Old 09-18-2013, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Slatett, I feel the same way. I hope that it takes off in a positive direction. However, I've read a lot of ridicule pertaining to that feature alone. A lot of reviews I have read, have said that it could end up screwing people in a multitude of ways. We all want to assume that Apple's R&D folks are on top of things.. While it may turn a page in tech for mobile device security, it may also kick them in the teeth... all of them.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slatett
Walt Mossberg did a good summary on Wall Street Journal today - overall he gave it a thumbs up .. for me - I hope the finger print scanner takes off - I just can't remember all these darn passwords ...
I worry about putting more and more information into devices the govt. has access too. I'm against the finger print scanners

Old 09-19-2013, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I worry about putting more and more information into devices the govt. has access too. I'm against the finger print scanners
Stop Worrying About the New iPhone's Fingerprint Scanner

Old 09-19-2013, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Anyone change there wallpaper with new software? None of my photos seem to fit like they did with old software, everything is zoomed in. Maybe a problem?

Old 09-19-2013, 05:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AstonMartine is an unknown quantity at this point
I've already seen the Developer version a few weeks ago. It was so buggy I'm scared to download the finished version now.

Quick Reply: iOS 7 thoughts?