Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Anyone have updates on the 991 C4 or C4S?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura aboutMirage has a spectacular aura about
Anyone have updates on the 991 C4 or C4S?

I haven't seen nor heard anything except speculation on the Turbo..

Old 02-04-2012, 10:14 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
search function bro

Old 02-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
Latest I have heard is orderable by end of this year for next spring

Old 02-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
What I am curious about is, will it have a wider body... The 991 is already wider than the 997...

Old 02-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!dallascajun You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by marakji
The 991 is already wider than the 997...
This is NOT true. The 991 S is exactly the same rear width as the 997 S. Only the front track is wider than 997, not the rear width.

From Porsche website:

997 WB (GTS, 4S, etc): 72.91 in
991 S: 71.18 in

From MSN Autos:
997 NB (S, GT3, etc): 71.2 in

I've read a lot of threads about the WB 991 and there seems to be a lot of confused people. I fully expect a WB version of the 991 simply because the Turbo spy images clearly have stronger rear corner shapes and then fact that the 991S is the same rear width as the 997S.

Old 02-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
In that case I stand corrected I guess the 4 will be wider, along with the TTT obviously

Old 02-05-2012, 01:14 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Already have one.