Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

This is how Justin Bieber rolls......

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 04:19 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
@ people who say he's too young to afford these.
Last time i checked when i was 16 i wasnt doing even 1/20th of what he's doing now.

Im sure his job isnt as easy as it seems.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:43 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Even though I hate his music. He seems like a Good person, just unlucky, with a girl's voice.

As long as he's worked for it, idc what he drives.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate his music I hate his voice I hate his hair... But he meets with sick kids thru the make a wish foundation befor every concert the performs. Let him enjoy his cars.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Can't knock success!! I hope that he takes the time to get some instruction at a good high performance driving school so that he knows how to handle all the horsepower he can afford. Spending a little time and money with Bondurant could save his life.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
What a noob. Wonder if it's an auto too?

Old 12-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
the closer I can get into the driving experience of this cars is GT5 and I´m 23....in his age I still played other car games....he drive them....hope he dont wrecked any.

Old 12-20-2010, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Guest
From someone who ... can't drive ... at all.
Exactly.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 81911
Exactly.
I'm not implying that I know how to drive because I obviously don't, I'm just refrencing to the sad fact that when certain celebrities buy a 100k plus car, it's usually never for a passion which most of us share here, but rather a sort of 'status', feeling they need the most popular sportscar.

Tell me the last time you saw a celebrity (besides true enthusiasts like Jerry Seinfel) driving around in 965 3.6? No, you haven't. Because it's not the latest and greatest, and in terms of status for a celebrity doesn't do much. I bet half of the celebrity Porsche owners can't even pronounce Porsche correctly, or identify a Porsche 928

I bet if anyone on here at Teamspeed had the money of these celbrities, their garages would be filled with cars like the 356 and the 288 GTO. At least I know mine would.

Last edited by Carrera; 12-21-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:26 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
seriously, how do you not know how to drive? i was karting when my age was in single digits. its the best possible way to learn.

this is the only serious advice i will ever give you.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrara

I bet if anyone on here at Teamspeed had the money of these celbrities, their garages would be filled with cars like the 356 and the 288 GTO. At least I know mine would.
Some members on TS do have that kind of money and they do have INSANE garages that rival that of most celebs