Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Check out the fuchs SC wheels on this 997...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 05:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

That is a great look for the Porka. I can only imagine those wheels on a pearl white example of the car - lovely.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 05-05-2010, 08:39 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
19" Fuchs Wheel & Tire Package

Hey guys we are now offering the Fuchs in a wheel and tire package.

Check our our site!

Comes with Summer Michelin Pilot Sport Tires, Tire Pressure Monitors (select your model), mounted and balanced.......ready for installation. New, and directly from Porsche.

Fitment: Fits 2005-2010 Turbo and wide-body (Carrera 4S, Targa 4S, Carrera 4, and Targa 4) models.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:50 AM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
I love them.
Porsche had them out at the NY Auto Show, perfect.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
revio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I think Porsche should make these an optional extra on all 911s.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Canay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to all
1 year ago I as I was working for 9ff I have had a project with otto Fuchs GmbH, the producer of the classic fuchs wheels and I wanted to create the Fuchs wheel in a new design for them together with 9ff. I did the design and than they said that they do have a similar project with Porsche and cancelled my project. And after I saw those wheels I asked the guy from Fuchs if those wheels are made by them .. and he said: No ... Porsche decided to buy them in Italy for less money. So they dont produce the wheels which are classic design with the original company. Also Porsche tries to save money in every way.
Here is the design of my wheels I planed:

Attached Images   
Old 06-05-2010, 11:45 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely needs more dish, can't wait to see what they come out with. Not digging the single cast Fuchs, just not the same.

Old 06-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura aboutvsll726 has a spectacular aura about
can't wait to see more!!!

Old 06-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Canay
1 year ago I as I was working for 9ff I have had a project with otto Fuchs GmbH, the producer of the classic fuchs wheels and I wanted to create the Fuchs wheel in a new design for them together with 9ff. I did the design and than they said that they do have a similar project with Porsche and cancelled my project. And after I saw those wheels I asked the guy from Fuchs if those wheels are made by them .. and he said: No ... Porsche decided to buy them in Italy for less money. So they dont produce the wheels which are classic design with the original company. Also Porsche tries to save money in every way.
Here is the design of my wheels I planed:
Nice wheels, you don't work with 9ff anymore?

Old 06-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Canay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to allCanay is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Jiaim
Nice wheels, you don't work with 9ff anymore?
Not anymore ... but now its much better for me. I am working as a freelancer for different companies and do design. Thats much better.