Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

FS: 2008 911 C2S - 2500 miles, MINT - $64,900

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
very nice car, awesome price

Old 09-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blakt Out
Right. I got that map and still had no idea. Again, love the concept. I actually tried two years ago quite hard to get Audi & Porsche in a great area where they currently are not, and had some great initial backside funding to get something done like this. You, as far as I know, have beat everyone to the punchline for doing it VERY WELL. Question is, do you want competitors or franchisees?
Thanks for the kind words.

Ideally franchisees, or we plan to take over the world.

We've already been in contact with 7 other tracks across the country about the possibilities of expansion. Also, there's a LOT in the works as far as marketing and events over the next year that is really going to put us in another league.

Old 09-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond reputeBlakt Out has a reputation beyond repute
Great. Check out my corporate site: VPI Business Advisors: Helping the Independent Professional become a Professional in Business and know that two of the owners are TeamSpeeders (myself included) and one owns a high end Porsche/Euro shop (European Auto Garage | Knoxville BMW | Knoxville Audi | Knoxville Land Rover | Knoxville Mini Cooper | Knoxville Ferrari | Knoxville Lamborghini | Knoxville Minaret | Knoxville Motorsports | Knoxville VW | Knoxville Tires | Knoxville Volkswagen |). I'll PM you my info, but we'd be interested and have connections at some of the big tracks in the Southeast.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Blakt Out
Great. Check out my corporate site: VPI Business Advisors: Helping the Independent Professional become a Professional in Business and know that two of the owners are TeamSpeeders (myself included) and one owns a high end Porsche/Euro shop (European Auto Garage | Knoxville BMW | Knoxville Audi | Knoxville Land Rover | Knoxville Mini Cooper | Knoxville Ferrari | Knoxville Lamborghini | Knoxville Minaret | Knoxville Motorsports | Knoxville VW | Knoxville Tires | Knoxville Volkswagen |). I'll PM you my info, but we'd be interested and have connections at some of the big tracks in the Southeast.
Cool. Look forward to talking with you more.

Old 09-14-2009, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
was this Raja's old car?