Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

What a showroom…

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 11:13 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Nope. I just bought the white one, cash!

Old 10-26-2010, 11:15 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Alex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hattawi
The new patrol has a new position in the market. It costs now around $87,000 in the UAE. before, the base model started at about $27,000. It is equivalent to the new QX. I think that's why I presume that they r selling it with other exotics.

This is car has a wide reputation here in the gulf especially in the UAE due to the lightness/tunability of it.

below is a pic of the previous model.

Thanks for that bit of info. I wasn't aware that the Patrol enjoyed that kind of position in the market. You learn something new everyday.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
insane. love the white/terra cgt.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EVO
Auto Salon Singen also got some amazing cars in their showroom.
autosalon-singen.de
Holy poop on a muffin! I WANT all of their Ferrari showroom..
That's 5mil + in just standing inventory of Ferrari's alone.. wonder what the total amount of their facility is worth... hmmm