Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My Wait is over, 2011 997.2TTS is almost ready!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Looks stunning - great colour combination. Congratulations...

Old 06-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wtrapjr is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to all for your warm welcome and congrats. Don't know what was worse,agonizing over the pre-order spec's and changes or the wait for production and delivery. This forum was my guide to the many questions I had during the "process" and was an invaluable tool. Thanks! BTW, didn't go with centerlock wheels because with this color I think the standards really look better IMHO.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Great color combo, love the painted seat backs. Congrats!

Old 06-22-2010, 03:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wtrapjr
Thanks to all for your warm welcome and congrats. Don't know what was worse,agonizing over the pre-order spec's and changes or the wait for production and delivery. This forum was my guide to the many questions I had during the "process" and was an invaluable tool. Thanks! BTW, didn't go with centerlock wheels because with this color I think the standards really look better IMHO.
That's what we are here for! Congrats again and

Old 06-22-2010, 03:25 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!!

the car looks great!

But those side markers spoil the look a bit...but that's just me

enjoy the beast!

Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wtrapjr is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree ECB. Side markers are already changed! Can't see clearly but in 2nd pic changed to clear.In what could be controversial, went with new clear glass European tail lights,personal preference but that's why they call them options.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good man. Welcome and congrats!

Old 06-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Welcome to the Team!
congrats on the new car!
Drive safe!

Old 06-22-2010, 03:45 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wtrapjr
I agree ECB. Side markers are already changed! Can't see clearly but in 2nd pic changed to clear.In what could be controversial, went with new clear glass European tail lights,personal preference but that's why they call them options.
sorry...I've missed that
The clear glass tail lights look awesome!
Good choice!
Saw them on a black TTS cab and think they look very sleek and simply....better

Old 06-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats on the new ride !!!

My S comes to the dealer tomorrow.

I had de-spec'd the centre locks, as i don't like them much, but chickened out, and re-spec'd them, as i was worried about resale.....however, i think i have seen more S's with standard wheels so far than the centre locks, so maybe i should have had the balls to stick with them

Have you driven a standard Turbo, if so, can you notice any difference in power and sound ??

G.

Quick Reply: My Wait is over, 2011 997.2TTS is almost ready!