Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My Proto GT2 vs Bugatti Veyron !

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
All I am saying is "You guys did not see Bugatti's action in full kill mode" the difference would not be that huge maybe a few cars but not that big of a stretch. I've raced a lot of cars and I speak from experience. All is good for now.

Originally Posted by bmoores
This car would be in the 4's art

Hope you are well. How is your mother's health? Improving I hope!

Old 04-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Prche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enoughPrche951 will become famous soon enough
looks to me like the bridge was the end point and both cars had hit the brakes afterward. That being the case the GT2 already had 4 or more lengths on the veyron. So not sure what the issue here is. Looked like a fair and square race. Also if the veyron started in 2nd gear along with the GT2 it may have been a better move as due to it's 4 small turbos it has tons of torque down low and a very usable torque curve. Starting at a lower rpm would have given it less chance to loose boost. And indeed the GT2 pulled away on the top end.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Let's get that 60-130 of that GT2 verified then. There maybe another GT2 out there that is quick. I am sure Scott will come up with one soon

Originally Posted by Prche951
looks to me like the bridge was the end point and both cars had hit the brakes afterward. That being the case the GT2 already had 4 or more lengths on the veyron. So not sure what the issue here is. Looked like a fair and square race. Also if the veyron started in 2nd gear along with the GT2 it may have been a better move as due to it's 4 small turbos it has tons of torque down low and a very usable torque curve. Starting at a lower rpm would have given it less chance to loose boost. And indeed the GT2 pulled away on the top end.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
thats crazy, welcome though.

Old 04-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura aboutBu Shams has a spectacular aura about
Congrats

Old 04-04-2010, 04:34 AM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Ninjaboy, what Proto package is on that GT2?

Old 04-09-2010, 05:08 AM
mak
Teamspeed Member
mak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond reputemak has a reputation beyond repute
Mashallah, I didn't expect the GT2 to win, thanx for sharing

Old 07-30-2010, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Exoticsoflondon is an unknown quantity at this point
When you told me about this is in London i found it hard to believe you! wow, awesome stuff man

Old 07-31-2010, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished roadablee2323 is on a distinguished road
Dangerous

Old 08-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Ninjaboy, what Proto package is on that GT2?
as far as i know it has the GT3076 turbo package on with some bit and pieces. But i tell u that i have been in that car and its really awesome...

Quick Reply: My Proto GT2 vs Bugatti Veyron !