Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Mexico Blue Turbo.... Any around?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slykmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Mexico Blue Turbo.... Any around?

So after selling my 07 997TT in GT Silver I am really missing the car. Anyone seen any Turbos in Mexico Blue? Or is this something I will have to custom order. Thoughts on interior color though? I had Teracotta before but feel that will clash with the Mexico Blue. Let me know what you guys think.

TIA

Old 03-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slykmr
So after selling my 07 997TT in GT Silver I am really missing the car. Anyone seen any Turbos in Mexico Blue? Or is this something I will have to custom order. Thoughts on interior color though? I had Teracotta before but feel that will clash with the Mexico Blue. Let me know what you guys think.

TIA
The market on getting an 'orderable' Turbo (non S) will be VERY very difficult. PCNA is only giving a few dealers allocations.

Why not order a Turbo S? Paint to Sample.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
The market on getting an 'orderable' Turbo (non S) will be VERY very difficult. PCNA is only giving a few dealers allocations.

Why not order a Turbo S? Paint to Sample.
Yeah thats what I kinda figured. Hard to justify ordering the end of a body style (S version), taking the new car hit, and then seeing a new Turbo come out. Where is that pic in your avatar from cause that car is f'in sick!!!!! Also whats the word on when the new Turbo's will be out? Thanks

Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah thats what I kinda figured. Hard to justify ordering the end of a body style (S version), taking the new car hit, and then seeing a new Turbo come out. Where is that pic in your avatar from cause that car is f'in sick!!!!! Also whats the word on when the new Turbo's will be out? Thanks
I'm with you...the color is, as you say; f'ing sick!!! my absolute FAVORITE!

The issue is, you will be without Turbo until maybe 2014.

And that I cannot allow!! You'll go through Turbo Withdrawls asap!!!

BTW- if you still have it in 2 months I'll make you an offer on your 1098 Tri -color!

Old 03-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Damn 2014!!!! Now you really have me thinking!!! Might have to pick up a GSL for the time being and then when the new Turbos come out for that. Hate having the old bodystyle of anything and dont wanna get rapped buying new right now in this buyers market.

As for the TriColore, sounds good to me. Bike is at home on the stands and battery tender....

Old 03-31-2010, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Damn 2014!!!! Now you really have me thinking!!! Might have to pick up a GSL for the time being and then when the new Turbos come out for that. Hate having the old bodystyle of anything and dont wanna get rapped buying new right now in this buyers market.

As for the TriColore, sounds good to me. Bike is at home on the stands and battery tender....
I'd say you should wait for the 998 911 Turbo which I'm sure will be out by 2014.
Here are some pictures of a blue Turbo.

More pictures here.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer

Just dooo'n that thing that I doooo.

How 'bout a GT3RS?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Damn 2014!!!! Now you really have me thinking!!! Might have to pick up a GSL for the time being and then when the new Turbos come out for that.
I 100% fully endorse this plan right here. And I think black and blue interior like we spoke about on friday (although i doubt you remember) will be the only choice that doesnt have your car looking like it belongs on the set of the original miami vice!

Personally I think a nice tan with some accents would look nice but you really never have been the tan interior type of guy!

Old 03-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oh and for the record
This:

+

This:

=

cat's pajamas

Old 03-31-2010, 09:13 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
With a Mexico Blue Turbo, I'd only do a black or natural gray interior. A black interior with Mex Blue deviating stitching would be insane!

Quick Reply: Mexico Blue Turbo.... Any around?