Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Any 2010's at the US Dealers Yet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Meteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished road
roccoman, would you recommend the pdk over the mt6?

Old 01-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Meteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished road
Absolutely stunning! Be sure to post some interior photos when you take delivery. PDK or manual?

Old 01-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
the center cap wheels are a must option. Congrads on the 010'

Old 01-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold
It add's up quick, Hate to tell you the sticker. PDK, Center Locks, Sports Chrono Plus, Dynamic Engine Mounts.......

Old 01-27-2010, 06:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Originally Posted by B4rad
Even Australia has some. I spotted this Cabriolet just today.

Brad

Try this link The Australian 997.2 Turbo thread - 6speedonline.com Forums.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:29 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Meteor997S
roccoman, would you recommend the pdk over the mt6?
Depends on what your priorities are. I have a PDK C4S and after a year with it, I'd rather have a manual. Nothing wrong with the PDK, but I just miss having three pedals and shifting my own gears.

If you drive your 911 daily and deal with traffic, then PDK can be a great thing. For me, it allowed my wife to drive it if she needed to. I haven't had any issues with it, but it just gets a bit boring. My 911 is my fun car, so having a manual wouldn't be a bad thing. In fact, if my current car had a manual transmission, I'd consider keeping it.

With the Turbo, PDK makes it very quick and adds launch control, but really how often would you launch it? The car will be mind-blowingly fast in normal driving.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold
I thought i would never have a non Stick Porsche. Where is the fun. However, I can tell you living in Seattle there are only two paths east and West between Seattle and the east side and the traffic is Brutal. They Both involve Bridges and Bumber to Bumber Traffic. I used to have my "911"'s as weekend cars. But my smart wife, pushed me to make it a daily driver. So i have ONE car. One awsome supercar and its PDK, I was driving an 09 C$s PDK before that and I am hooked.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to behold
That looks amazing

Old 01-29-2010, 10:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-29-2010, 10:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Any 2010's at the US Dealers Yet?