Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-17-2014, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Nice!

Old 11-17-2014, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
jaccub is on a distinguished roadjaccub is on a distinguished road
I meet 3 pices of Ferrari 458 Speciale Aperta and here is first one.

Old 11-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Sick! - can't wait till I see one in person.

Old 11-22-2014, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jamesaevans is an unknown quantity at this point
A few photos of a 458 Speciale that I spotted in Malaysia earlier today. Not 100% sold on the matt white wrap with metallic red strip and details, but the details on the car are amazing.

Attached Images     

Last edited by jamesaevans; 11-22-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jamesaevans
A few photos of a 458 Speciale that I spotted in Malaysia earlier today. Not 100% sold on the matt white wrap with metallic red strip and details, but the details on the car are amazing.
I love it and I hate it at the same time.

Old 11-23-2014, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Zambrano
I love it and I hate it at the same time.
Something like circus!

Old 11-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 12-15-2014, 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari 458 Speciale