Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

458 Scuderia -- does anybody know when this is expected?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Savage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished road
Hi..
short update today. I was told by a pilot friend of mine,(working in Maranello and that tested the car) that the 458 Scud is practically ready. few refinements and the job will be finished. Few sentences were shared with me:

*the name is not yet decided but should be Challenge Stradale at 90% as for the past 360

*the look is very similar to the 458 Challenge

*the power is notyet declared but is around 600 hp

*big loss of weight but he can't say exactly how much

*no problems with the clutch..it is perfect in this car. More satisfaction for customers than on regular one, is expected

*manettino : will be simplified

*traction control: all pilots states that it is fantastic and you don't feel his engaging compared to the regular one

*look : fantastic as supposed. Very aggressive.

Performance: it is interesting what he said .."we will see now what the concurrents will be able to do"..

Personal feeling: the gap between the 430 and 430 Scuderia was bigger than in 458.

I know that most of these things are nothing special since already expected. What is important is the firm confirmation that the car is ready. He doesn't think that will be displayed on Geneva, but it doens't think too that would be impossible.

I hope to have helped people as me, waiting for this car giving them some fresh insides.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
great news! Thanks!

Old 02-01-2013, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Savage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished road
Sorry I didn't check enought the text and have seen now some grammatical mistakes. I apologise.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the news, Savage .

For Killian :
the Enzo and the 458 are two completely different cars .. the mechanical arrangement is not 'the same ..
Ciao !

Old 02-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Personal feeling: the gap between the 430 and 430 Scuderia was bigger than in 458....

quote !

Old 02-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Killian2703 is an unknown quantity at this point
@alexscud
sorry for this mistake
can't wait to the final car

Old 02-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Interesting that they may call it Challenge Stradale.

Has Ferrari ever used the same name for 2 different cars?

Old 02-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
mustafa is on a distinguished roadmustafa is on a distinguished road
Berlinettas

Originally Posted by Brandon
Interesting that they may call it Challenge Stradale.

Has Ferrari ever used the same name for 2 different cars?
Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta
F355 Berlinetta
F12 Berlinetta

Old 02-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
@Savage Thanx for detailed info

Old 02-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Markjayw is on a distinguished roadMarkjayw is on a distinguished road
I am on the list!

Quick Reply: 458 Scuderia -- does anybody know when this is expected?