Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

THE spider......

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
Sorry, I was not able to hold it

Old 08-13-2012, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonA85
Not a fan of the matte red at all.
It looks like a cheap wrap.
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
A million times cooler than the yellow.
Yes and still horrid. I guess the yellow is really bad as well.
Originally Posted by alwin
Definitely unique, but not a fan of both the exterior or interior. Does the owner also wear gold chains and necklaces and have one of those extra long fingernails? Lol
Lmao.

Proof money doesn't buy taste.
Originally Posted by johnsgt
i done both ways, and i can honestly say $50k wins.
Yes but 3k for a wrap would have saved a crap load of I'm assuming daddy's money from a lot of your posts.
Originally Posted by Enrique
Sorry, I was not able to hold it
+ 1

Just at the extra money spent.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
out of billions in the world, only ONE person bought a Matt red spider.
nobody else has it nor will ever see one. good pictures or otherwise.
sharing and giving to the less fortunate is the point.
mom taught well so I share, but to some, me being nice seem like a mistake.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
defi not for everyone but glad i saw this, thank you

Old 08-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
such posts provoque personal opinions...i guess you have to live with that!
personally (i'm surprised) i quite like it and thank you for sharing!

Old 08-13-2012, 04:58 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
You're too kind. I'm gonna print out some pics of your 50k paint job Ferrari and hand them out to the homeless on my way home.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
now thats some funny sh!t. thanks for that.

Originally Posted by sinan
You're too kind. I'm gonna print out some pics of your 50k paint job Ferrari and hand them out to the homeless on my way home.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:26 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I have a Swiss Victorinox thermos with that same paint job! Anyway, I'm so thankful you took the time out of your obviously extremely busy schedule to share this color with us lower-caste minions.

Old 08-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jox
I have a Swiss Victorinox thermos with that same paint job! Anyway, I'm so thankful you took the time out of your obviously extremely busy schedule to share this color with us lower-caste minions.

double lol

Old 08-13-2012, 05:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  notworthy.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  27.3 KB

Quick Reply: THE spider......