Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 360 on OEM+ ADV.1's

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I was never a fan of the 360. You just turned my world upside down, and dumped the contents into the voids of space.'

Looks FANF****INTASTIC!
Bravo!

Old 06-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
daries is an unknown quantity at this point
Adv.1 360 cs

Guys, thank you very much for all the compliments I really appreciate.
Since you guys like it, here is the first project I also did with ADV.1: it's a 2004 F360 Challenge Stradale on 20" ADV7 rims and FABSPEED exhaust system.
Hope you guys like it, thanks again for all the comments.

Attached Images     

Last edited by daries; 06-14-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car and wheels!

Old 06-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
You're the man D!

Old 06-15-2012, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Top project. It looks crazy in that yellow with the CS seats. Again congrats on how it turned out.

Old 06-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
both projects amazing great job guys, personally I prefer the yellow 360 love the setup thumbs up !!

Old 07-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the comments, really happy you guys like the cars. A lot of efforts went into making these projects happen. Thank you.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Tony
You're the man D!
Thanks bro, couldn't have done it without you guys

Old 07-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Ksears
I was never a fan of the 360. You just turned my world upside down, and dumped the contents into the voids of space.'

Looks FANF****INTASTIC!
Bravo!
thank you man I really appreciate, after I saw a 360 GT for the first time, I fell in love and just had to do a street version. The only way a 360 should look from my point of view, Ferraris are first of all racing cars and that's how they should stay.
Still thinking about the rear wing for the yellow one, already have it but it looks so clean like that. Don't know, not sure.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
the 360 one needs the GT wing to match the front bumper, but I like it. A TDF CS is a dream

Quick Reply: Ferrari 360 on OEM+ ADV.1's