Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

458 options?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 10:05 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
458 options?

I was just wondering what is the sport outer sill covers?

Old 08-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
belfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant future
I do not know if I understand what you want to ask, but I think and that.

sport outer sill covers

Ferrari manufactures almost handmade their cars, the customization options are such that Ferrari just by visiting a store to see all the options of colors, fabrics, seats, wheels, materials, etc.

The term sport outer sill covers, means that in addition to the customization options on the site, has other options in stores, features on this site are not even half of the customization options.

458 Italia Car Configurator

Old 08-05-2010, 12:55 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
...huh? no i meant in the ferrari 458 configurator there is an option called the sport outer sill covers. when i click it the side skirts and rear diffuser and front wing thingy becomes black so i was just wondering is it carbon fiber? or just painted black or something.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
belfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant future
Now understand, I found the option

Looks like a piece of carbon, hard to say with certainty, so a Ferrari dealer to talk to and carbon or just a painting estetica

Old 08-05-2010, 05:46 AM
mhh
Teamspeed Junior Member
mhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished road
Sport sills aren't CF - they are painted grey. If they were CF, Ferrari would tell you, believe me.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:31 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
Oh ok thanks mhh cause when I asked my local Ferrari dealer they said they do not now what it is

Old 08-05-2010, 08:32 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
Oh ok thanks mhh cause when I asked my local Ferrari dealer they said they do not now what it is
There are side CF parts but they arent called the sport sills. Your planning on getting one ?

Old 08-05-2010, 08:46 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yeah mine is coming in nov inshallah

Old 08-05-2010, 09:08 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
Yeah mine is coming in nov inshallah
Mabrook, enjoy it in the best of health

Old 08-05-2010, 09:44 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
Allah yebarek fee bro, btw srry we could meet up in Cannes, was with my family most of the times.

Quick Reply: 458 options?