Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Why would any body in the market for a Scud not get the alcantara interior? I don't think I'd ever get out.

Attached Images  
Old 05-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Why would any body in the market for a Scud not get the alcantara interior? I don't think I'd ever get out.
Personally I think the full alcantara package takes away from the car… I feel that having the visible wilds and all is part of the Scuderia so why hide it?
It is like buying a track car and never taking it to the track, just does not add up in my book.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Personally I think the full alcantara package takes away from the car… I feel that having the visible wilds and all is part of the Scuderia so why hide it?
It is like buying a track car and never taking it to the track, just does not add up in my book.
Well you own one and I don't, so I trust your opinion on the matter. I thought yours was full alcantara? Maybe I'm thinking of something different, time to waste even more time and do a thread search.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Well you own one and I don't, so I trust your opinion on the matter. I thought yours was full alcantara? Maybe I'm thinking of something different, time to waste even more time and do a thread search.
It is not a matter of owning one or not bro, it is just a matter of opinion…
No right or wrong here
I did order the alcantara but not the full option, the full option would have covered this areas highlighted in the pic plus the full seat like the photo you posted. IMO these are part of the cars character so why hide them

Attached Images  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The use of alcantara in the car was not as much an aesthetic choice as it was performance based. Alcantara is much lighter than leather. Putting too much of it in defeats the purpose of it.

Old 05-02-2009, 04:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
This is the best damn Scud pic I have seen yet. BRAVO!!

Old 05-02-2009, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
DJ...
Why did you trade in the Scudi for the GT2?

FYI all
this was posted by TS member Mayoof
Ferrari F430 Scuderia - Dubai used cars & new cars for sale - Auto Trader UAE

Last edited by GrayTT; 05-02-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
The artic white with the black stipe looks sweet.

Old 05-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by GrayTT
It is not a matter of owning one or not bro, it is just a matter of opinion…
No right or wrong here
I did order the alcantara but not the full option, the full option would have covered this areas highlighted in the pic plus the full seat like the photo you posted. IMO these are part of the cars character so why hide them
I was confused between the full alcantara and what you have. Personally, I would go with what you did. What I meant by saying that 'you own one' is that you know all the specs where my pocket book cannot even begin to fathom the options of a Scud. That being said, I'm sure your much more educated on the ins and outs of Scud specing.

Last edited by "The JC"; 05-02-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!