Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

A new one in the house

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
A new one in the house

Three month ago I fall in love with an hublot.
I was searching a bing bang pink gold and discover the king power abu dabhi when i was to my retailer .
I decided to stop searching a bing bang and walt untill I have the budget and found one.
It is done since two days and i love this watch , weigth is incredible and look too!!

Old 03-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
Some pics

Attached Images    
Old 03-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Pics of the piece on your wrist plz

Old 03-06-2012, 04:52 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wow!
what an amazing watch!

Congrats!

Old 03-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AMG20s is on a distinguished roadAMG20s is on a distinguished roadAMG20s is on a distinguished roadAMG20s is on a distinguished roadAMG20s is on a distinguished roadAMG20s is on a distinguished road
Very nice! Great choice