Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Input - Audemars Piguet Royal Oaks Offshore Panda Edition - Good price?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds about right, I've seen them go as low as 15-16 online though... Here's one for sale, not sure if it still is available though

Old 08-19-2011, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura aboutSonar has a spectacular aura about
If I was you I'd just buy it in a regular dealer. It's to big of an amount to get into trouble if shit happens atleast you'll have somewhere to go to. And on a total budget of 20k I know that it's still a substational amount of money to make the difference with an online version, but not an unovercoming obstacele.

I like all things used but not watches, not because of quality issue, but for me it's more personal, knowing that it once was someone elses watch makes it less mine... I know it's totally irrational but to me it feels that way.

I want to look at my watch as some kind of achievement. Something that I really wanted and finally got, only for myself. But hey I'm a materialist so.. just my 2cents

I would push the dealer down as far as possible. And f.i. take the amount you want to pay with you in cash (so the dealers starts thinking how much profit he could put in his own pocket tax-free , ofcourse make sure he's working on a independant bases). Walk into the dealer, put in on the table and say, this is the amount I'm prepared to pay. If he says no, walk out and says you'll go to dealer x than, see what happens. Worked for me...

Last edited by Sonar; 08-19-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:23 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally, I think that the entire AP line is overpriced, but that is just me. I still like the look of the Panda and the Diver, but won't pay that kind of $$ for one.

Look on Rolex Forums and see what DavidSW, Mosco, Jacek, and a few other preferred sellers have. All 3 of those members that I mentioned have GREAT references, and can probably track down whatever you are looking for if they don't already have it.

Good luck man.

Old 11-23-2013, 04:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Antony1108 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch, my favorite is Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Navy watch, but buy a Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch is a good idea for me!

Old 12-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
audemars smith is an unknown quantity at this point
price of royal oak offshore

The audemars piguet watches's royal oak offshore is the another name of style and royal looks . The watch is my favourite one and wish to buy it someday .i searched on google for the price of watch and found that the watch is about £18,270. According to my opinion the price is geniune for the style and royal looks of the watch .

Old 12-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
We seem to have similar tastes. I have the AP diver. The only other AP's I am considering are the Safari and Panda. Leaning most to the Panda, but only if I can get the F1 strap like Bourachi has. That is perfection. I like the Safari, but the original horn straps from AP are very firm and don't wrap around my wrist very well and slide around too much.

Old 12-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Antony1108 is an unknown quantity at this point
re:

I know this watch, top luxury brand, the first is Patek Philippe, the second is Vacheron Constantin, maybe the third is Audemars Piguet, most of this watches have a high price.

Last edited by Antony1108; 12-23-2014 at 09:31 AM.