Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

New blog

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
New blog

Hey guys. I started a new blog this week. It won't appeal to everyone, but for anyone interested in some deeper thoughts and an interesting perspective into the watch industry, you may enjoy it.

My goal is to post every day, but I'm a few days in and it's already hard so we'll see how that goes. In any case, I hope you enjoy...

Musing about watches and the watch industry TickTocking

Best,
Steve

Old 08-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
uww good luck!

Old 08-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very interesting stuff so far, Steve! I'll bookmark it when I get home from the office.

Old 08-25-2010, 03:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw your ad in DuPont! Congrats!

Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, though the site doesn't seem to be working properly for me...

Old 08-26-2010, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, though the site doesn't seem to be working properly for me...
what about it isn't working? I'm not exactly an expert with this web stuff, but I haven't heard anyone else having problems with it. Let me know and I'll try to get it fixed.

Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments!

Old 08-26-2010, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SteveH
what about it isn't working? I'm not exactly an expert with this web stuff, but I haven't heard anyone else having problems with it. Let me know and I'll try to get it fixed.

Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments!
Wasn't finding the server but it may have been a problem on my end, works now.

Site is great Steve! I made a tweet about it so that should send some WIS traffic your way

Old 08-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for checking it out, guys. I had an amazing week, many more interested people than I expected.

The whole exercise has been really fun for me. I hope I can keep it going consistently.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ctzn
Wasn't finding the server but it may have been a problem on my end, works now.

Site is great Steve! I made a tweet about it so that should send some WIS traffic your way
Let me know if you have any other problems. I think it is pretty stable.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
janamarie is an unknown quantity at this point
I am also starting to blog maybe this month. My mentor said you can actually make money on wordpress template by blogging.

Quick Reply: New blog