Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My New Watch - Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My New Watch - Limited Edition

I'm very excited about this piece. Limited production in 2010. It's a solid 44mm but not very heavy. It has patented shrek ear crown pushers and digital time display between upper and lower teeth. Nice green plastic caseback. They started making these watches for the Italian Navy but the company is now Swiss based.

Attached Images    
Old 06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome!

Old 06-30-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Another cool feature.. by manually closing the mouth, you can have a hidden time display... very similar to the Panerai Purdey models.

Attached Images   
Old 06-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like it needs a Rob Montana strap bad.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
It's a FAKE!

Old 07-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
very nice. i just picked up the donkey edition the other day.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I am with Mushman... it looks a little Hulky green IMO

Old 07-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
My god that must have costed you a fortune!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Look at the rich bastards showing off ...

Old 07-01-2010, 12:02 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how it will look with a suit. Oh and how would you compare this to the IWC Big Pilot? Looks like the right ear digs in like the BP crown and I am deciding between the two.

Quick Reply: My New Watch - Limited Edition