Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

****Diamond Cuff Link Liquidation****

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
****Diamond Cuff Link Liquidation****

Ive made a handful of diamond cuff links over the past few years. My father-in-law owns a mens clothing store and I made his store a few sets. They have been just sitting there so I want to liquidate them for below my cost. The tabs on the back say "James" whis is tha name of the store, this will be polished off so that it has a smooth back and no markings.

These are really unique looking and must be seen to appreciate. Solid palladium with a brushed center and about .75 carats of round diamonds pave set around the border. $700.00

When creating this next design I wanted to do something understated and not over the top with respect to the diamonds. I took a classic design such as the "barbell" cuff link and put a bit of a modern twist on it. I set a single princess cut diamond in the end caps and burnish set it to give it clean lines. These are made out of palladium with a total of .20 carats in princess cut diamonds. $500.00