Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Naomi12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have only one watch which i wear everyday. It is Zenith El Primero 410

Old 04-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
RD 46mm Easy Diver in white gold

Name:  5AB02E29-F848-47EA-B169-34B185A385AD_1.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  120.8 KB

Old 05-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Tooo big

Name:  16D4502B-3E4A-43D6-8FAD-A53213736A78_zpsu6m6ocvy.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  108.1 KB

Old 05-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Tooo big

I think of you try the H1 in blue alumen you will find it to feel smaller👍and cheaper! Not so cool though

Last edited by exRockstar; 05-03-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by exRockstar
I think of you try the H1 in blue alumen you will find it to feel smaller👍and cheaper! Not so cool though
I tried their red H1.... I like the size but not the strap/color

Name:  09C0DDDC-C0FE-4F84-B0C1-8A8639FF93A2_zpso89rc32v.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  116.5 KB

Old 05-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  1D0DE84A-325D-4ECB-8340-BE0D62796796.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  79.4 KB

Old 05-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I tried their red H1.... I like the size but not the strap/color

They have textile straps. Its a perfect match for the watch i think. For the blue one is amazing. To bad they dont do the fluid in the H1 in blue aswell. On the H2 they do.

Old 05-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Half the price of Sevenfriday cheaper model, HALF the PRICE!! 699USD with shipping!!! Sapphire Glass!!! Exposed movement in the back with the balance wheel. Exacly the same parts and movement. I think after working with sevenfriday i feel like i just robbed some of my clients and friends and afraid with what im gonna say to them. And thats not the worse... The margin for distributers its even bigger. I feel like hitting someone!!! F swiss's!!!

Attached Images  
Old 05-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mystro You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Been wearing the Panerai more these days.....

Name:  PamLeathernet.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  174.8 KB
Name:  Cigarmannet.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  134.2 KB

Last edited by Mystro; 05-13-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
More like what's in my pocket today. Recently inherited this from my great great great grandfather. He used to work for the railroad. I opened the case back earlier to find that he glued a picture of his wife to the inside. Maybe then he couldn't afford the model with the hunter case. This really touched me! What a great piece of my family's history, and a reminder of how we should cherish our loved ones and carry them with us always.

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?