Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hlbeckley is an unknown quantity at this point

Tudor GranTour Date
Nice everyday reasonable price piece
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401339536.684125.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  124.0 KB

Last edited by hlbeckley; 05-29-2014 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
Very nice.. love the clasp as I've said before.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hlbeckley is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by lqdbreakz
More like what's in my pocket today. Recently inherited this from my great great great grandfather. He used to work for the railroad. I opened the case back earlier to find that he glued a picture of his wife to the inside. Maybe then he couldn't afford the model with the hunter case. This really touched me! What a great piece of my family's history, and a reminder of how we should cherish our loved ones and carry them with us always.

Like this story a lot

Old 06-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura aboutslatett has a spectacular aura about
I like to rock watches <$1k with a retro unique look and decent bands - watcha think of my latest piece?

Old 06-26-2014, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
Looks to be somewhat of a Romain Jerome homage. I think it is a good attempt. However, the movement used, while "swiss made" is another clone. Nothing wrong with that at all. I would choose a different strap, but that's just me. Very cool and interesting piece nevertheless. Would love to hear your experience with it as time goes by. Wear it in good health brother.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Was wondering if anyone has ever used watchrecon.com site? Buying or selling. Considering picking up a used timepiece but just came across that site and seeing if it can be trusted or should I stay away?

Any other websites that would be recommended?

Last edited by Dave M; 06-27-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road

Recent pic up, PAM210. Def ticks all the Panerai boxes for me.

@Dave - I have done a positive trade thru Rolex.com. My opinion on the matter is check, double check, triple check and buy the seller, not the piece. Use references and make sure ur comfortable. With regard to watchrecon I've heard good things. There are a few reputable watch vendors on here also. Preowned I know of sources: Watchuwant, watches24seven, jomashop.

Name:  photo1_zps1e24a628.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  167.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by floridaBMW; 07-03-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: edit
Old 10-13-2014, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road
I'll just leave these here.

Ken

Name:  photo_zps88bb7a6b.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  175.1 KB

Name:  FullSizeRender_zps656157d5.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  163.1 KB

Old 11-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Banned
m4rk3t is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by floridaBMW
Recent pic up, PAM210. Def ticks all the Panerai boxes for me.

@Dave - I have done a positive trade thru Rolex.com. My opinion on the matter is check, double check, triple check and buy the seller, not the piece. Use references and make sure ur comfortable. With regard to watchrecon I've heard good things. There are a few reputable watch vendors on here also. Preowned I know of sources: Watchuwant, watches24seven, jomashop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful piece. As far as I am concerned, one can not go wrong with any Panerai piece.

Old 11-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Banned
m4rk3t is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by floridaBMW
I'll just leave these here.

Ken

A couple of classic Rolex timepieces.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?