Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
/thread

Kidding but nice piece!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
"Saved by the Bell"

Idk why but that is the first thing I saw looking at that RM haha. I respect the work for sure.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Going out and putting this on
Dont even ask... Lost my mind in SIHH13 RM booth 19grs
Nice pick up…
Love the suspended movement, enjoy it in all the best

Old 01-31-2013, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute

im not liking this as much as the orginal 27, the case part not the internals

i also am extremely disapointed with the release of that hiddious jamaican piece

Old 01-31-2013, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Not my style, but congrats and enjoy the fine piece!

Old 01-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Thaks guys....
I have to say that i know the fine watch industry front to back, because i have businesses with more than 20 brands, and also have fine watchmaking degree. Richard Mille is probably the most technological advanced brand out there. This year they killed all the competition with an huge amout of inovation. For me this piece is probably the most inovative in their line up at SIHH, mainly due to the suspended mechanics.
I had put a sign last year for this piece, or lets say, for the new Rafa Nadal. Otherwise i would not be able to just simply buy it there in the salon, because they are all sold already. Only 50 ever made, and i have one!!!!! price, lets say you could actually buy 2 F12's.
On the wrist you feel like having nothing. And its so confortable!!!! What i still love the most, in spite all the inovation, is the iconic design and the colors.
I usually dont share these things with anyone in here. But this time i had to. Its just probably the most outstanding piece in my collection. And being able to show it to you, just one of 50 ever made, its great!
The piece is just two weeks old, only put it on last night. Monsieur Richard Mille, himself, delivered it to me on the booth. Probably one of the most admirable person in the industry.
Any question about the watch or about watches, feel free to ask

Old 01-31-2013, 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Thanks for the extra insight.

Super cool watch. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 01-31-2013, 11:01 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Thaks guys....
I have to say that i know the fine watch industry front to back, because i have businesses with more than 20 brands, and also have fine watchmaking degree. Richard Mille is probably the most technological advanced brand out there. This year they killed all the competition with an huge amout of inovation. For me this piece is probably the most inovative in their line up at SIHH, mainly due to the suspended mechanics.
I had put a sign last year for this piece, or lets say, for the new Rafa Nadal. Otherwise i would not be able to just simply buy it there in the salon, because they are all sold already. Only 50 ever made, and i have one!!!!! price, lets say you could actually buy 2 F12's.
On the wrist you feel like having nothing. And its so confortable!!!! What i still love the most, in spite all the inovation, is the iconic design and the colors.
I usually dont share these things with anyone in here. But this time i had to. Its just probably the most outstanding piece in my collection. And being able to show it to you, just one of 50 ever made, its great!
The piece is just two weeks old, only put it on last night. Monsieur Richard Mille, himself, delivered it to me on the booth. Probably one of the most admirable person in the industry.
Any question about the watch or about watches, feel free to ask
RM= Best version of sport class ie Hublot; AP. BUT for that kind of $ Patek all day long most I woould go on RM or AP would be upper 2 digits i.e .under 100k.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Marc
RM= Best version of sport class ie Hublot; AP. BUT for that kind of $ Patek all day long most I woould go on RM or AP would be upper 2 digits i.e .under 100k.
This RM costs this much because of engeniering, materials used, brand, development. And there are only 50 in the world.
AP, Hublot, thats to mainstream. Its like LVMH or Hermes. That doesn't brings value to your collection. Exclusive names, pieces, etc adds value and tells alot about you. If you a true collector, or just for show off. Regarding PP, ok, tremendous brand heritage, but always the same thing, and not exclusive enough. Greubel Forsey totally owns that sector at this moment. And I'm tottally drooling with their pieces. At the moment, these guys are the masters....

Old 01-31-2013, 11:49 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
This RM costs this much because of engeniering, materials used, brand, development. And there are only 50 in the world.
AP, Hublot, thats to mainstream. Its like LVMH or Hermes. That doesn't brings value to your collection. Exclusive names, pieces, etc adds value and tells alot about you. If you a true collector, or just for show off. Regarding PP, ok, tremendous brand heritage, but always the same thing, and not exclusive enough. Greubel Forsey totally owns that sector at this moment. And I'm tottally drooling with their pieces. At the moment, these guys are the masters....
Dont disagree but I am a perpetual trader and hate getting jammed.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?