Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Salsa/Hot Sauce!!

Old 02-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Do you like your salsa chunky or smooth?

Personally, I like mine ground up a little but has some nice chunks of tomato left in it.

MMMM, salsa sounds good right now.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute
I do a light chop in the food processor for most of the tomatoes and hand chop some for texture. Gotta have chunks!

Old 02-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond reputeTKDalumni has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Frisco
My two staples: sriracha and garlic chili sauce

This is the winner!! Had some with my Hawaiian BBQ tonight!

Old 02-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta be chunky for sure