Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

First Bachelor Party, Vegas trip. Need some updates.

Old 12-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
First Bachelor Party, Vegas trip. Need some updates.

I know some threads of these have been started before, but nothing that recent some I was wondering if anyone had some updates. I have been doing some research but wanted to hear some first hand experiences. Will be going to the track with either dream racing or exotic racing. Also looking into a gun range. Biggest thing I am trying figure out is the hotel. We will be traveling with a group of around 8 and was wondering if the big suites are worth it for something like this. Seems a little hard to find prices on some of the bigger suites so might need to make some calls but if anyone had recommendations would love to here. College friends are all getting together so 8 in a 3 bedroom wouldn't be to crazy but will the hotel allow these types of things? The group is young so we will be doing the club/pool party scene but also some nice dinners as well. If I missed anything let me know.

Will be going in May as I think weather wont be do bad, but pool scene is open correct?

Old 12-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Bump, anyone?

Old 12-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
white rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Contact vegasvip.com and ask for Michael Tomes. Tell him Jason Neill sent you. He's owned this company since we left college in 2003 (Fraternity brother of mine). They take care of everything you need or want. Hotels, VIP passes, No line club entry ect..

Old 12-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for the information. I will definitely check this out. We actually just decided on hotel, booked a decent suite at the hard rock.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dmb359 is an unknown quantity at this point
Figured I'd bump this thread, since I'm also helping plan a Vegas bachelor party for a weekend this summer.

I got it scheduled to coincide with Gold Rush Rally, so at least we'll be seeing some great cars out there.

Not sure what we'll do for nightlife. We'll be at Encore, so maybe bottle service at XS or Surrender (I'm not really a club kinda guy, so don't know where we should go or what to do).

Old 02-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Little thread revive. Booked my flight 2 minutes after the Mayweather Pacquiao fight was announced. We planned our weekend way before it was even thought of but Ive been waiting to here about whether the fight was going to happen. Flight cost me around $530. A friend waited a few days after and same flight jumped to $1200.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dmb359 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you going the weekend of the fight?

Good thing you booked early, hotel rooms that weekend went nuts after the fight was announced. I checked the price of a few rooms out after that just out of curiosity.

We're going the first weekend in June.

Old 02-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yes we booked rooms at the hardrock prior to any rumors about the fight. We will be there that weekend but not going to actual fight. Im sure prices will be up everyone that weekend and crowded which should make things interesting.

Search this Thread