Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Monaco
French Riviera

AAA Luxury & Sport Car Rental

The owner - part 4

Interpol wanted list
AFTER I started to write about the real owner of AAA Luxery and sports cars, Interpol issued an international arrest warrant for Sergei Pugachev. Russia accuses Pugachev, who is now living officially in exile in London, of embezzlement and fraud. The charges arise from an inquiry into the 2010 collapse of the International Industrial Bank - Mejprombank, which he founded with Sergei Veremeyenko. Pugachev is accused of illegally transferring wealth out of the country for clients and could face up to 10 years in prison.

Mr Pugachev is being sued by Russia’s state liquidator over allegations that he took hundreds of millions of dollars of Russian taxpayers’ money when the government bailed out the bank he ran. He denies the allegations, saying they are politically motivated and were all part of a conspiracy by the state to strip him of his two shipyards in St Petersburg which his bank put up as security against the bailout loans. But a High Court order earlier this year froze his assets to prevent him “dissipating” his wealth.

Involved in the Bank of New York (BONY) multi billion dollar money-laundering scandal.
An FBI agent, seconded to Russia and involved in the overall investigation of money-laundering through BONY, said that “Mezhprombank of Russia and its head Pugachev are probably directly concerned with the money laundering.We are aware of a whole series of dubious transfers of big amounts of money and quite possibly we may have some questions we would like Pugachev to reply to. The questions will not only be related to BONY, but also with connections to the Russian mafia.”

Russian prosecutors accuse him of siphoning money from the bank for personal use....I think I know where some of the money went... to Alexander Pugachev, his son. The owner of AAA Luxery and sports cars.

INTERPOL

Attached Images  
Old 01-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
French Riviera
Security

And this is NO surprise when you use cheap Arabic "security" from the bad area. It has been covered in this thread several times before.

But even MORE humiliating for the French Police. France and the city of Cannes is still on high terror alert..... so with all this extra police in place, how on earth was he able to flee just like that?????

I don't even need to make a Security Analysis. The robbery should have been prevented. Easily. That's it.

Robber steals diamonds worth 15 MILLION Euro at a jewellery store in Cannes

An robber held up a jewellery shop in Cannes with a pistol and a grenade and escaped on foot with £13million worth of diamonds yesterday. The man, who was in his 30s and wore sunglasses, strolled casually into the Harry Winston luxury jewellery shop on the city's famed Croisette promenade.

The man claimed to be looking on behalf of a wealthy sponsor: 'He asked to see diamond ornaments on behalf of a sponsor. The saleswoman was suspicious and gave him a catalogue. He then pulled out a 7.65-calibre automatic pistol and a grenade, forced security guards to lie on the floor and ordered the two saleswomen to open the display cases. It is not clear if the grenade was real but the staff clearly were not taking any chances. Nobody was injured in the heist and the robber was in and out of the shop within eight minutes.

Harry Winston is a New York-based jeweller that popular with billionaires and actresses who are often seen wearing its gems on the red carpet at the Oscars.

Harry Winston - Cannes

Attached Images   
Old 01-21-2017, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
French Riviera
Cars

Name:  2013_09_v2com.crashband.bandcrash122_1.png.jpeg
Views: 771
Size:  26.7 KB

Crash Bandit - Burnout....Take Down or something like it. But this is for REAL!

Very very entertaining footage. Highly recommended. From Monaco, St. Tropez, China, Russia, USA etc.

Old 02-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
French Riviera
Cars

The fastest, most powerful Bentley ever (except from my prototype Supersports 700)........is back. I was invited to the VIP preview in Germany in the beginning of December last year.

BODYGUARD CAR | 710 PS | 209 mph / 336 km/h

Name:  supersports-front_0.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  84.0 KB

The New Continental Supersports
Its the pinnacle grand tourer Fastest accelerating Bentley ever: 0-60 mph in 3.4 seconds (0-100 km/h in 3.5 seconds); top speed of 209 mph (336 km/h) Most powerful Bentley yet: 710 PS (700 bhp), 1,017 Nm (750 lb.ft.) Extreme agility combines with refinement and luxurious ride quality Unique styling highlights performance potential; available as coupe or convertible. A top speed of 209 mph (336 km/h) and a 0-60 mph time of 3.4 seconds (0-100 km/h in 3.5 seconds) make the new Continental Supersports the world’s fastest and most powerful luxury four-seat car. Similarly, its soft-top sibling, the Continental Supersports Convertible, is the fastest four-seat convertible in the world, despatching the sprint to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds (0-100 km/h in 3.9 secs) on its way to a 205 mph (330 km/h) top speed.

Legacy
Bentley’s mighty W12 engine, redeveloped for the Supersports with new high-performance turbos and engine hardware, and a torque vectoring system create a Continental Supersports as agile as it is powerful. Meanwhile, unique styling cues inside and out give the new model a sharpened athletic appearance highlighting its performance potential. As well as offering supercar pace and a highly focused driving experience, there is no compromise in the refined nature of the Continental’s ride quality. This fusion of extremes in luxury and performance make the Supersports the ultimate iteration of a model that has come to define and dominate the grand touring genre. Wolfgang Dürheimer, chairman and chief executive of Bentley Motors, said: "The Supersports name is legendary at Bentley. From the very first Supersports of the 1920s, to the Continental Supersports of 2009 – and now with the third iteration of this iconic model – it is a name which excites, impassions and thrills. Only Bentley could create a car which blends immense performance and unrivalled luxury in this way.”

Extreme Power and Torque; Stand-Out Performance
A bespoke drivetrain featuring Bentley’s W12 engine combines extreme power and torque to offer exhilarating performance. Key to the Supersports’ additional outputs are newly designed, higher-capacity turbochargers and a revised charge-air cooling system which create more boost and additional power. In order to harness these additional outputs, upgrades have also been made to the Continental’s cranktrain, including new main and conrod bearings. These extensive engine revisions result in an increase of 80 PS (79 bhp) and 217 Nm (160 lb.ft.) over the 2009 Supersports model – a 10 percent power-to-weight and 25 percent torque-to-weight ratio improvement. The top speed rises by five miles per hour (and the 0-60 mph time drops by 0.3 seconds). The Supersports also benefits from a new torque converter which locks up faster allowing the car to make best use of the enhanced torque figure of 1,017 Nm (750 lb. ft.), and accelerate from standstill even more rapidly. In order to rein in this immense performance the new Supersports is fitted with high-performance carbon ceramic brakes with enhanced cooling. The brake discs are the largest of their type in the world, providing excellent performance with minimal fade under extreme conditions. The brakes sit behind lightweight 21” forged alloy wheels, together offering a 20 kg weight saving in unsprung mass. A further 5 kg weight-saving is offered via an optional titanium exhaust system. The new Supersports is the lightest-ever iteration of the current Continental GT and lighter than the 2009 four-seat Supersports model. Enhancing the driver experience still further, the exhaust system has been redesigned to breathe more freely and provide an unmistakeable Bentley soundtrack, with down-shifts eliciting a rifle-fire crackle.

Ultimate Handling and Luxury Refinement
This performance is matched by athletic handling. The Supersports has a specifically calibrated and updated version of the torque vectoring system first introduced on the Continental GT3-R. This dynamic system brakes individual front and rear wheels during acceleration out of corners to increase performance, whilst maintaining full power to unbraked wheels, and brakes the inside rear wheel on turn-in to improve agility. It also has a bespoke, less intrusive stability control calibration for a more precise chassis response.

The 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports

Attached Images    
Old 02-16-2017, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Monaco
Security

Oh well, this is kind of funny reading and an "entertaining" video..... but I know who inspired him in the real world of bodyguards... and I guess I should be flattered.....

The owner, Patrick Baiata
"I am not just a bodyguard, I am also a passionate fashion designer and co-owner of a record label. In my free time I sing in a band, play soccer and work out. So much for today, but what have I done in the past? Long ago, I served up delicacies at an upscale restaurant in Zurich, and after that I worked in telecommunications"

P-Guards Monaco! Security & Detective Services!

Old 03-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Monaco
French Riviera

AAA Luxury & Sport Car Rental

The owner - part 4

Interpol wanted list
AFTER I started to write about the real owner of AAA Luxery and sports cars, Interpol issued an international arrest warrant for Sergei Pugachev. Russia accuses Pugachev, who is now living officially in exile in London, of embezzlement and fraud. The charges arise from an inquiry into the 2010 collapse of the International Industrial Bank - Mejprombank, which he founded with Sergei Veremeyenko. Pugachev is accused of illegally transferring wealth out of the country for clients and could face up to 10 years in prison.

Mr Pugachev is being sued by Russia’s state liquidator over allegations that he took hundreds of millions of dollars of Russian taxpayers’ money when the government bailed out the bank he ran. He denies the allegations, saying they are politically motivated and were all part of a conspiracy by the state to strip him of his two shipyards in St Petersburg which his bank put up as security against the bailout loans. But a High Court order earlier this year froze his assets to prevent him “dissipating” his wealth.

Involved in the Bank of New York (BONY) multi billion dollar money-laundering scandal.
An FBI agent, seconded to Russia and involved in the overall investigation of money-laundering through BONY, said that “Mezhprombank of Russia and its head Pugachev are probably directly concerned with the money laundering.We are aware of a whole series of dubious transfers of big amounts of money and quite possibly we may have some questions we would like Pugachev to reply to. The questions will not only be related to BONY, but also with connections to the Russian mafia.”

Russian prosecutors accuse him of siphoning money from the bank for personal use....I think I know where some of the money went... to Alexander Pugachev, his son. The owner of AAA Luxery and sports cars.

To be continued in part 5....

Old 03-22-2017, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AAA Luxery and Sport cars

The owner - part 5

Like I said, I have an idea as to where some of the money are because now the story seems to repeat itself. His son Alexander Pugachev who came to France as Russian citizen when he was 15 and studied at prestigious International university of Monaco, are the real owner of AAA Luxery and sport cars. He and his father seems to be main shareholders.

And once again their company is fronted by somebody else.... This time an arabic businessman, Mohammad El Kassem from Libanon.

Mohammad El Kassem

Attached Images       
Old 05-20-2017, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Stefano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™

Like I said, I have an idea as to where some of the money are because now the story seems to repeat itself. His son Alexander Pugachev who came to France as Russian citizen when he was 15 and studied at prestigious International university of Monaco, are the real owner of AAA Luxery and sport cars. He and his father seems to be main shareholders.

And once again their company is fronted by somebody else.... This time an arabic businessman, Mohammad El Kassem from Libanon.
Hi man! I keep following your very interesting posts! Keep diggin'...

Old 05-28-2017, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Stefano
Hi man! I keep following your very interesting posts! Keep diggin'...

No. I will not post up anymore info. I have made my point, showcasing just a very small part of our skills and abilities.

Both Alexander Pugachev and Mohammad El Kassem are good people, that we would protect, when they get in need of real security.

Old 08-31-2017, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
French Riviera
Cars

New BODYGUARD car.....

Well with it's sharper looks and the promise of more agility, maybe.

* Third-generation Bentley Continental GT sports tourer.

* The newcomer’s front-end styling incorporates elements seen on Bentley’s EXP 10 Speed 6 sports car concept.

* It's based on the VW Group’s latest MSB platform, so it shares some components with Porsche’s recently launched new Panamera. It also boasts 48V electrics to help power the active anti-roll bars. This technology, called Bentley Dynamic Ride, is part of a concerted engineering effort to make the latest Conti as much of a sports car as it is a grand tourer, giving it handling agility alongside long-distance cruising prowess.

* The engine is a revised version of the company’s 6.0-litre W12. The motor produces 626bhp and a colossal 900Nm of torque between 1,750rpm and 4,000rpm - 0-60mph in 3.6 seconds, and on to a 207mph top speed.

* The W12 now has cylinder-deactivation tech (which earns it the TSI badge), and this, along with the switch to a dual-clutch transmission from the old torque-converter automatic, plus a part-time four-wheel-drive system, helps to slash CO2 emissions by 16 per cent, to around 278g/km. Bentley claims the car can now travel for more than 500 miles on a single tank of petrol. Something I would look forward to

* Later a V8 petrol will follow, also with cylinder deactivation. I for one love the V8 Bentley engine.

* The new Continental is already available to order and the first cars will arrive in the beginning of 2018.

The new 2018 Continental GT

Attached Images      

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.