Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 06:53 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Monaco
Mercedes-Benz 600

The Mercedes-Benz 600

"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" of the 1960s, 70s and 80s. First the celebrities:

* Aristotle Socrates Onassis

* Coco Chanel

* Karen Carpenter

* Simon Spies

* Guru Maharaj Ji ( Prem Pal Singh Rawat )

* Hugh Hefner

* Jack Nicholson

* Ronnie Wood

* Elizabeth Taylor

* John Lennon

* George Harrison

* Elvis Presley

The world would be a poorer place without the 600. Respect.

Jeremy Clarkson also has one, unless it has been sold already...

Old 04-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Stefano is an unknown quantity at this point
Hallo everybody! I just signed up to this forum and reading all pages of this thread. I'm moving to Monaco in May so really looking forward to find out how's this place! I'm only on page 44 but really enjoying all posts!

Old 04-13-2015, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
36 days left for me before joining Monaco! Very excited since that will be as well the Formula 1 GP weekend. Bet amazing "4 wheels monsters" will be around!

Old 08-04-2015, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Such a shame this topic is fading out... And what about "Monaco Bodyguards"?. Where did he go??...

Old 03-17-2016, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stefano
Such a shame this topic is fading out... And what about "Monaco Bodyguards"?. Where did he go??...

@monaco bodyguards
Hey man, we're missing you at the French Riviera forum! You disappeared and forum died.... Any chance to cheer that up? I would love to !
Best

Thank you for the kind words my friend!

Let's see if others are interested in me posting up stuff too.... Anybody?

Old 03-18-2016, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I am!!! And unfortunately since I moved here this forum died... Was it maybe my fault?? ))
I think you're not down here anymore, right?
And soon here GP and many events.. Let's hope we can revitalize this!!
Best

Old 03-28-2016, 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stefano
I am!!! And unfortunately since I moved here this forum died... Was it maybe my fault?? ))
I think you're not down here anymore, right?
And soon here GP and many events.. Let's hope we can revitalize this!!
Best

Well I am, but I spend a lot more time in our other (international) branches.

I might post up some interesting stuff here.....

Old 04-16-2016, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by CH.
Jeremy Clarkson also has one, unless it has been sold already...

Grosser vs. Corniche: Old Car Challenge Part 1 - Top Gear - BBC - YouTube

I think you are right , I will update the list.

Old 04-18-2016, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The "Orange Harem" and his SHADY business partner

As mentioned before the Orange Harem has rented quite a few cars from AAA Luxury and Sport Car Rental.... BUT I am not sure he knows WHO he has been doing business with..... he will be surprised when I reveal who is behind.... In his position he should have asked somebody with our skills, connections and knowledge, to do a background check, before making any business deals.

So what, or rather who, is the link between Abdulla al Mansour from Kuwait, AAA Luxury & Sport Car Rental and the Russian mafia??

You have seen the pictures of Abdullah Al Mansour from Kuwait and "his" cars. But it turned out that all the orange "Orange Harem" was not his. Several vehicles including the Mercedes GL AMG belongs to AAA Luxury and Sport Car Rental.

It looks like he has not learned the lesson yet, here are the latest pics.

He try to cover it... we reveal it...

Note the numberplates with HH AA

Attached Images   
Old 04-23-2016, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
French Riviera
Cars

Tires looking very good.....

TreadWear

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.