Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

1st visit to LA

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kongsved is an unknown quantity at this point
Question 1st visit to LA

Hey guys!

My family and I are going to visit some relatives in LA, since this will be the first time there, and in the states for that matter, we were wondering what to do? We've got 10 days in LA from April 18, so plenty of days, but what to do?

I've talked with some of my friends who've been to LA, and they, pretty much, all say "go to Las Vegas", is that a good advice? Or is it just the Scandinavian simplicity overwhelmed in Vegas?

And if you know a great place to rent a great car, that would be cool, because my dad and I don't want to go LA and drive some awful tin box.

Hope you'll help us out.

Enjoy the best of health
\Kongsved

Old 01-26-2011, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
go to vegas for strippers and blow.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
what VegasFloyd said !! its only 45mins by plane !!

in LA : rodeo .. the spectrum in Irvine .. the groove .. sunset blvd. ... Hollywood blvd. .. sunset blvd. universal studios ..

Old 01-26-2011, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
There are plenty of great things to do in LA, and Las Vegas is a great place to go with the family as well. I'm from the East Coast so I'm not as knowledgable about all the things to do in LA, nor do I know what you guys enjoy doing. I would however recommend heading up to St. Barbara and spending a day or two there. Las Vegas has many things to offer from the obvious, to great restaurants, shows, and activities. You can make it out to Hoover Dam and that's worth seeing if you have never been to the U.S. before, you could go rafting in the Grand Canyon etc.

Hopefully people with more knowledge on this will chime in.

Old 01-27-2011, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kongsved is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys!

Old 01-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Cruise Crenshaw Boulevard.