Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Singapore, best time of year to go weatherwise?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Singapore, best time of year to go weatherwise?

Busy planning my trips for the year and I would love to see that new Sands hotel with the huge pool on the top. I want to go when the weather is moderate enough to actually use the pool, but I don't want to go in the dead of summer when it's very hot and humid.

Anybody care to chime in?

Old 01-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
In for some answers, I'm also interested in visiting Singapore one day.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond repute
Jan & Feb is good; just stayed there couple of days. currently sporting in Koh Samui.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
I know they don't have real winter months. So the temperature is moderate now?

Old 01-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kin Mak is an unknown quantity at this point
Problem is if it ain't hot in Singapore it will be raining. Temp while I was there last week was around 26C so is as cool as you get there, problem is it rained daily.

Marina Sands was pretty cool, here is what it looks like from the top.

Attached Images  
Old 01-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Jetset
Jan & Feb is good; just stayed there couple of days. currently sporting in Koh Samui.
How's Koh Samui (please post pics)…I've only been to Koh Samet

Old 01-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by akiruno
How's Koh Samui (please post pics)…I've only been to Koh Samet
Samui you have to be careful, don't go to the student ghetto area.

Stay at a nice resort, Anatara and any of those will be fine. There, food is great, beach is quiet, and no drunk ass college kids peeing on the beach.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Busy planning my trips for the year and I would love to see that new Sands hotel with the huge pool on the top. I want to go when the weather is moderate enough to actually use the pool, but I don't want to go in the dead of summer when it's very hot and humid.

Anybody care to chime in?
High Tea at the Raffles, make sure you do that.

Old 01-13-2011, 04:29 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
Samui you have to be careful, don't go to the student ghetto area.

Stay at a nice resort, Anatara and any of those will be fine. There, food is great, beach is quiet, and no drunk ass college kids peeing on the beach.
this. although we didn't stay near Anatara, we never left the resort.