Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

[PICS]: VEGAS | from a different perspective...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
it looks like its either part of the Palms or is condos/apartments

this pic is the onlything I could relly find

Old 05-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ejbcubed is an unknown quantity at this point
You are correct. The building on the far right is called Palms Place. They are condos. The top 4 floors, 55 thru 58 are penthouses, roughly 4 thousand square feet each. They cover the whole front of the building, with the balcony wrapping around each side. These photos were taken from 56-302. George Maloof is on floor 58, naturally.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:49 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Those first pics are amazing. I couldn't be more amateur so I have no idea how you shot those but love the way they came out. You've even got one of the old bat cave, haha. (Bill's Gamblin Hall, formerly known as the Barbary Coast)

Old 05-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
So what were you asking the question for? ha if you already had the answer.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Drais after hours club stayed at the location and is now within Bill's Gamblin Hall. Definitely a place to check out. Michael's restaurant used to be within Barbary Coast but has since relocated off of the strip at a hotel called South Point. GQ magazine once rated Michael's as the best restaurant in the universe.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Evil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Duffman has a reputation beyond repute
How much do condos run in Palms Place? I was in Vegas in January and stayed at the Palms, I LOVED it, except for the distance to the strip.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
It all depends on what you are looking for. There are studios, one bedrooms, penthouses, etc... I would imagine that you could get a studio or even a one bedroom for around 200k. As a matter of fact, even cheaper:

PALMS PLACE Condos For Sale. Start Your LAS VEGAS Condo Search Here!

Old 05-15-2010, 12:46 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Have a little history with Coast prior to name change Michael's is a pretty special place, yes.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
Cool pics. Looks as if you would have put a camera on an R/C chopper or something, especially the first 2.
Thanks! I took those from the pedestrian bridges and through the glass!!!

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Very cool shots! It's great to see you using the hell out of that T/S lens!
I love playing around with any new lens

Old 05-16-2010, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ktvegas
Have a little history with Coast prior to name change Michael's is a pretty special place, yes.
The BC was one of the greatest places in Vegas. Where else can you buy a hot dog and a beer for $1.50 while Bobby Bufalino is glaring at you from the pit !? Even though the structure is still present, the feeling is nothing like that of the Coast...

Quick Reply: [PICS]: VEGAS | from a different perspective...