Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

opinions/ideas needed for cross country trip -> philly to seattle

Old 03-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond repute
opinions/ideas needed for cross country trip -> philly to seattle

So i'm flying out to Philly on Tuesday to pick up an '02 Alpine White M3 6 speed...couldn't pass it up. I'm looking for some ideas for the drive from PA, back to Seattle. When I moved from Maine to Seattle two years ago, I pretty much took I-90 all the way across the country. That was in the Summer though. I'm thinking it would be better to take a more Southern route to avoid bad weather, and to see a different part of the country. Any ideas? Sites I need to see? Places I need to visit?

Here are pictures from my trip two years ago when I moved to Seattle and took my Corrado and GTI: