Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Coming to NYC next week.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Coming to NYC next week.....

New Yawkas,

Im coming to the Big Apple Saturday the 16th - Monday the 18th with my friend to hang with his older brother in his new place. Grammercy Square area i think???

Anywho, thought id put a feeler out to see if any of you would be in the city either of those nights and wanted to meet up for a drink or 9???

Also, any resteraunt ideas from any of the locals would be greatly appreciated. The guy we are visiting is a top Pharma sales guy in Manhattan so he takes DR.'s out weekly to the best spots but i am sure there are places even he doesnt know about in such a big city.

Thanks,

Jon

Old 02-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
What kind of food do you want? Let me know when and I'll arrange to be in the city that evening.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
No clue. I gues i am just looking for some ideas that might be off my radar as an out of towner...or off my buddies radar since he goes to the same types of places all the time (Buddakahn, Morimoto, etc...big trendy places)....

We are thinkin about goin over to Lugers for something fun......not sure.......

Def try to make it into the city one of those nights...im sure we will have a BLAST!

Old 02-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Well I'm free any of those days, but you can count me out for Luger's because the parking is awful and having to get cash (they don't take any credit cads) is a pain in my butt, so I don't think the steaks there are worth it.

There are so many great places it would be hard to even begin suggesting things without some direction on what kind of food you want. Does budget matter? Do you prefer fancy or casual?

Old 02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by nerual
Well I'm free any of those days, but you can count me out for Luger's because the parking is awful and having to get cash (they don't take any credit cads) is a pain in my butt, so I don't think the steaks there are worth it.

There are so many great places it would be hard to even begin suggesting things without some direction on what kind of food you want. Does budget matter? Do you prefer fancy or casual?
Cool. Well def try to get out one of the nights, but if not, maybe monday some people can all get togheter somehwere? I wouldnt mind seeing MMC (is it worth it?)

As for food, no worries, if there was a fav place or something that stuck out in your mind to suggest then thats what i was lookin for.......i am sure we will have NO PROBLEM finding somewhere to eat on our own

Old 02-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Yo Jon, do you wanna get a NYC meet going? I could probably make it down there.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Let's get a meet going. I'm down to eat just about anywhere, but I'm not eating meat at the moment. I'll tag along and get drinks if you guys do a steak joint. We should get Gil to come out, too. Depending on where you want to eat we might want to make a rez ahead of time.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh wordd and you don't even tell me ?!? Jk

I'm Down To chill one night for sure, I'm double down for Buddakahn, I I've the Atlantic city location and wanted to try out the Manhattan location, let me know!

Old 02-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahah yo Martin don't even joke. We're going CS shopping.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
DAMNIT, now Martin knows about this...hahahaha jk buddy...of course i was gonna holla at you.

As for a meet - SURE - but it would have to be Monday for me because i cant just ditch my buddy and his bro (person im staying with)...but Monday when hes back to work i have the whole day to chill. Ill just catch a later train back to Philly.

As for drinks one night - HELL YEA, yall should def come out and meet up and show us how NY does it.

PM me and well swap cell #'s so we can all coordinate this....

(it better not be freezing cold like the last time i was in NYC!)

Quick Reply: Coming to NYC next week.....